Chapter 3

~Dahvie~POV

I heard Jayy talking to Bri. Maybe he likes her. That's good! By the time I heard Jayy call for Haley I was making coffee.

\Jayy/POV

I started matching up the stairs.

"DAHVIE VANITY! WHY IS THERE A CHILD DOWN THERE?!?!" I screamed.

"Jayy, Jayy calm down! She was helpless, she was laying in an ally almost dead! How would you like to be in her shoes?" Dahvie said calmly, it seemed somewhat of a turn-on for me.

"You. Know. That. We. Start. OUR DAMN TOUR IN A MONTH!!!" I yelled.

"Jayy, please can we just get her back to health? We may not know what a little girl needs... but we have Haley to help..." His puppy dog eyes.

Not the puppy eyes...

I leaned in to kiss him, he went along with it. He teased me.

Ughh.

"Okay, enough. We can keep her until tour starts up. We can't keep track of a 10 year old all over the nation.." I decided.

"OMG THANKS JAYY. I F!CKING LOVE YOU!" It made me smile to see him happy. If only he would know that I did have a crush on him...

~Dahvie~POV

He let me keep her! Only for a month though.. But that's good enough! Bri will get better, she will be happier.

"Hey Haley! Hiya Bri." I said smiling like a freak.

"Dahvie? Can I speak to you. Privately?!" I heard a spark in Haley's voice... That's not always good.

#Haley#POV

She's so adorbs! Like omf....

But we can't keep her.

I could tell Jayy was upset about this, I've never seen him so upset with Dahvie either..

So I talked to Bri.

Why would anyone want to abandon her?! She's soooo sweet, and perfect. She's 10 and has black straight hair. I could tell Jayy didn't dislike her, I think he was just shocked.

When Dahvie came done here with a big smile and talking like crazy, I knew Jayy had given in to him. Not that it's not good but, at least they made up to eachother.

I asked Dahvie if I could speak with him privately. After we turned the corner I stopped and stood and grabbed Dahvie's hands.

"Dahvie. How are we going to raise her? And we have tour next month!! I just don't think it's a good idea sweety.."

"I know. Me and Jayy talked. We said that we would drop her off in an orphanage before we leave. We want her to get back to health and get her bouncing with happiness.... Maybe you can help us?" Dahvie asked.

"Stop with the eyes Dahvie, the puppy eyes are getting old. Well I guess I could help..." Don't blame me! I had to give in.

"Thanks!" Dahvie smiled and bear-hugged me.

"Yepp! Now I better get her in the shower and Pjs on her.."

"Ok! Thanks Hales!"

-Briella-POV

They want me to stay?

Wait.

Why me?!

That's a big first. Dahvie came back to me smiling and hugging me. He's a wonderful man. I actually smiled and when I met Jayy, I mean, he was awesome. And Haley, she's nice than any other girl I've met!

After her and Dahvie talked Haley came back and showed me around. This studio house was awesome!

She gave me a pair of pajamas and let me sleep in her room.

Hey, maybe my life's changing...

In a good way!

~Dahvie~POV

THEY SAID YESS! OMF IM EXCITED.

Authors Note!

Please subscribe,

Comment

And vote!!!:D