Planning

Osano pulls away and is hardcore blushing. Osano, " Should we go back home?" Ayano says, " Just a few minutes." After 7 minutes they get their stuff and start to walk home and as they get to Ayano's house she says, " You can take your jacket back *Ayano  takes off jacket and hands it to Osano*" Ayano enters her house and says bye as Osano makes his way to his house.

Ayano decides to make cookies for her Senpai but after yesterday she didn't have the heart too, so instead she made them for Osano.

Once She puts the cookies into the oven she gets a message from Info-chan.

-Text Messages-
Info-chan- From what this looks like it seems like the studio is going to have a lot of lights. What I can do for you is to have you push Kizana out of the way just in time before she gets hurt. We can also start giving out rumors about the blackmailing and her smoking issues.  This I'll give in instructions for free if you deliver 10 items to different students around the school. Is that a deal?
Ayano- Yes... but what are those tasks?
Info-chan- I don't expect you to make it on class on time so just act like you came late to lunch.
Ayano- Okay I guess it'll work... but what if I don't push Kizana out of the way?
Info-chan- Then she'll die and instead we can frame someone for doing so.
Ayano- Okay, well just plan this tomorrow night for Thursday. But what are your tasks?
Info-chan- I'll explain detail fully after one after the other. But we can focus on the plan right now.
Info-chan- Okay so first you'll ask the science clubs to adjust some of the lights and you'll steal the screw driver form their room. After that while it's class time you'll place a device that lets me control the screw so I can tell you when to "Save" Kizana. After hat you'll be called a hero and Kizana may back off if you tell her you love Taro.
Ayano- Okay, and if I don't push her on time it'll be the Science Club to blame, right?
Info-chan correct.

After they finished talking Ayano goes to sleep and wakes up at 8:00 and gets a call from Osano and she picks it up. Osano says, " Are you going to school today?" Ayano replies with, " I don't think I can after yesterday..." Osano gets a little bit shocked and says, " Did I scare you off?" Ayano replied with, " No it wasn't. Just go to school so you don't get late." Osano starts to feel worried and says bye and heads to school.

Ayano gets ready to go to school and fill her tasks. Once it's 8:30 she makes her way to school and Info-chan sent her this text...