***

A/N:This will be a funny kind of short chapter

No One

" Taetae wants Master."

Taehyung inched closer to Jungkook.

" You said you're hungry and I am not food."

" I am hungry but im hungry for you."

Jungkook started walking backwards (which was a bad idea since the couch was behind him) And after a few steps fell onto the couch as taehyung continued to walk towards him until he was in front of him.

" T-taehyung w-what are y-you doing?"

" i said i wanted you and i'm getting you." Taehyung sat on Jungkook's lap.

" T-taehyung we just met i don't think we should do anything sexual yet."(keyword yet)

" But i know master wants it too."

" W-what are you talking about?"

Taehyung rolled his hips making his ass hit jungkook's dick. Jungkook groaned

" Like i said master wants it too."

" No taehyung i don't. When someone grinds on a man it's their instinct to groan or moan" Jungkook calmly explained

Taehyung rolled his hips again making jungkook groan again. Taehyung smirked " Master is enjoying this."

" I AM NOT ENJOYING THIS!" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung flinched. " Why'd you yell at me?" 

" Look taehyung i'm sorry for yelling at you but i don't want to do anything sexual with you yet, okay." ( key-word: yet ;) )

" Okay that's fine but do you know what today is?"

" No what's today?"

" It's..." Taehyung tried to stop from giggling. " April 1st! Happy April Fools Master!" Taehyung burst into laughter.

" Taehyung that wasn't funny and if you do something like that again I will not hesitate to punish you." Jungkook said sternly.

Taehyung immediately stopped laughing and lowered his head. " Sorry master. Taetae won't do it again."

Jungkook just chuckled at how quickly Taehyung can change personalities. " I can't stay mad at you." 'and now i have a problem thank you taehyung.' Jungkook thought.

A/N: Before anyone misunderstands, in this story any hybrids will have 3 personalities ( a cute innocent personality, a normal personality and a sexual personality.) and when they act normal or sexual they talk normally so don't be confused. 

HAHA BITCHES YOU THOUGHT I WAS REALLY GONNA PUT SMUT IN THE 3RD CHAPTER XD 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂