Chapter 1: Teenage Boy

Asa's P.O.V

"Loxie!... Loxie!"

I climbed upstairs, going through the halls, Calling my little sister who was just 4 years old. i can hear myself breathe inside and out while i climbed upstairs. i was suddenly tired but i didn't slow my temper through the hallway. Loxie had decided to go to preschool. Our mum thought it was a bad idea but Loxie attend to go anyway. she was ready at least that's what she told us that.

The reason i was calling Loxie was because she had been borrowing my stuff. she recently never brought it back to me. it was at least a 3 weeks since i didn't recieved it back.

I knocked her door, she didn't opened the door so i walked in. i saw her putting her pink sweater on. she turned around and walked by. she grabbed her backpack and stared at me.

"What?" she said

"Loxie, where's my stuff?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what i mean?"

"Fine, They're at the desk, next to my bed"

I opened her drawer and it was filled with her small clothing. i saw my earphones along with my Ipod. i took and didn't say a word. Loxie was fixing her shoes, and she told me a question.

"Are you going to be gone for awhile?"

"Yes, but i'll be back real soon Loxie. Just focus on school, it's more important than me"

"You're important to me, Ace"

"That's sweet Loxie, but it's me that i should be more focus on your life than mine"

"Where are you going?"

"Taiwan, it's just for a few days"

"Alright"

Behind my life, i had happen to be an actor, a Fine Actor that every girl could fall for but i would never fall back unless i wanted to, i never did tho. i began acting when i was eight years old, i had been in movies that were made of books. i read them when i was on set. i like to develop and absorb some things about the character's feelings and actions.

 I was a boy who liked to read,  play video games, play sports, hang out with mates and go to school. Like any other 17 year old teenage boy that just happen to be an actor.

I went to public school in my hometown London, Islington. i had been pulled out cause i traveled alot on those days. My mates don't ask about my other life. they don't say much. It's good to be away from frame for a little while. I attend to keep my life safe and private. When i am not acting, i would go to school and just focus about my schoolwork, my grades. When i walk by, a lot of girls would just stop and stare at me.

I had seen girls tried to talk to me. a lot of people would say hello mostly. I remember standing on the ground, my hands moving and my mouth moving. i was signed some things that been sent to me back and forth. My life was just a good life that i never got any drama cause of my acting career. Nobody find that stupid. I was glad and relief, mainly in High School.

I go to the local after school drama club, The Young Actors Theatre in Islington. i only go there Every Friday. I've been there since i was little.

My family had been very supportive about my life, my acting career. They seemed to be very proud of me and i want to keep everybody to be proud of me. i had an older brother, Morgan. Loxie, my little sister and my half sister Marlie but she's not around. My parents are divorce. My father remarried to his girlfriend. my mum was just the same person since we were born.

We didn't care about the separation. we attend to not recall it. my mum was doing fine, we all were fine with it. We didn't mind.

I was going to Taiwan to work on my upcoming movie. X Plus Y. For the first time, My father was going with me. i usually let my mum go with me, but my father insist my mum to go with me. i haven't really had a deep  conversationwith him. Maybe this was the time to have that conversation with him.

I waited for my father to come and pick me up. I was still in Loxie's room. i wrapped my earphones around my ipod. My mother came to Loxie's room.

"Loxie, Come on you're going to be late"

"I'm titing my shoes, Mum"

"Here i'll do it"

"Mum, Is dad coming?" I asked my mum

"Yes, He's on his way. If you ask, Morgan is going to school and he will be doing his thing"

"OK"

"Loxie is going to preschool first then to Grandmother's house, They'll pick her up after school"

I nodded

"Asa, when are you coming back?"

"Few days, i'll call when it's time to go home" i said

"OK then. Loxie let's go, Honey"

"See ya later Loxie"

"See ya, Ace"

So my mum softly dragged Loxie out and they both left the house with a light door slam. i quickly went to my room and grabbed my suitcase. i went downstairs and sat down on the couch in the living room.

i turned on the TV  and the news was on. i was bored looking at things that were happing around the world but it wasnt that serious. There was even weird things in them that i didn't understand. i was alone in the house, and for some reason, i felt lonely. The loneliness was new to me. i never been lonely or empty. it just came to me.

I lost my train of thoughts. i was thinking about Taipei  . What will i see in Taiwan? Will i learn something that i never learned before? Will i see something that's totally fucking awesome? i felt like i had everything that it would impossible to hold. it turns out to be easy.

Eight mintues later, i heard someone knocking on the door. So i opened and it was my dad at the door.

"Ready?" he said

"Yes"

"Let's go"

So i grabbed my suitcase and my backpack and we headed off to the airport. I was excited to go be with my dad for the first time, alone with him. Along with other cast i'm working with.

Taiwan, Here i come!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N

Dear Readers,

I hope you like the chapter so far.  If you don't like it, then i can stop updating. if that's the case.

Please read my other fanfics! it will mean a lot to me!

And Please COMMENT ~VOTE~ SHARE, Tell me what you think! :) Thank you

I will update soon and Hope you like the title of this too :) Have a nice day!

                                                              ~Melinda :)xx