Chapter 8 {You whore!}

Sauli held his face and he was in tears.

"FUCK YOU ADAM! I can't believe you did that!"

"I had to! You were saying shit about Tommy!"

"It's true though!"

Before i could say anything, i heard the door open and saw Tommy enter the room.

"What's going on? I heard a slap and wondered if Adam got hit."

"It was Sauli who got hit, he was saying shit about you after he kissed me."

Tommy glared at Sauli. "What?"

"Why are you so surprised Tommy? It ain't a shocker." Sauli mocked Tommy

"You whore!"

My eyes widen as i heard Tommy say that, i knew he would throw in a few bad words but, never knew he would say whore like that to someone.

"What the fuck did you call me!?" Sauli said surprised

"You heard me."

Tommy growled and attacked Sauli, they landed on the ground and started fighting. Tommy kicked Sauli and Sauli punching Tommy a lot, they were going all out! 

"Guys! Stop!" I tried telling them to stop but they wouldn't listen, they just kept going!

Sauli pushed Tommy on the wall, making some things fall and landing on them, Sauli kicked and punched Tommy while Tommy tried to block his hits, as soon as Sauli was about to kick, Tommy got his foot and flipped him over and he landed on his back. Tommy got on top and started to hit Sauli, before both of them did anything mean to each other, a gun shot was fired on one of them. I yelled as i heard it and ducked, we saw who it was and our eyes widen.

"Get off of him!"