Chapter 29 {He's suffering enough}

With Tommy.

Tommy's pov:After Adam left me alone, i cried, i don't know if i should BELIEVE him and not Isaac or believe Isaac and not...Adam, what do i do? I laid on my bed crying about what to do and was in there alone for a few hours, i think Adam's mad at me, maybe he's right about Isaac, maybe he IS drunk and talking shit. I walked out and saw Isaac hanging with Adam and the crew, Adam gave me a death glare while the others saw me surprised by the way i looked and all.

"Tommy, you ok? You look awful." Ashley said worried.

"Yeah, just upset." As i said that, Ashley and Monte looked at Adam and Isaac.

"What!?" They both said.

"Dicks." Ashley said mad. "Tommy, tell us what happened. Monte, can you get something to eat and drink for Tommy? He looks like he hasn't eaten in forever."

"I've only eat like 4-5 hours ago."

Everyone's eyes widen.

"Tommy, you gotta eat dude." Isaac said.

"Yeah, so he can go back to being the way he was." Adam said to me, i looked down and closed my eyes, i was starting to cry again but, Ashley was the only one who noticed and rubbed my back. She glared at Adam.

"He's suffering enough Adam, don't make it worse then it is." Ashley told him while rubbing my back softly.

"Hey, he's worried about himself and he doesn't even believe me that i didn't fuck Isaac's ex, Isaac, tell him i didn't do it." Adam said to Isaac.

"Adam, it is true. You really DID fuck Chelsea." Isaac told everyone, I looked at Adam upset and depressed enough.

"But I-But I-" Was all Adam could say.

"When you came home that night after Sauli cheated on you, I was at the club with you and when i left, Chelsea got drunk and you guys fucked, you didn't stop her or anything." Isaac revealed.

Adam's pov:I couldn't believe it! It all DID happen and I made Tommy this way, i looked at Tommy upset and depressed.

"Adam..." Tommy said, he looked down and tears were falling out hard. Oh god, i feel so horrible making Tommy this way.

"Tommy, please listen to me! It's all coming back, i just forgot, really!" I told him. "You have to believe me! Chelsea was feeling alone and Isaac wasn't there with her so she crawled to me and made me fuck her, i swear!"

"Y-You lied to m-me, you said you d-didn't d-do it...I-I can't b-believe you..." Tommy said softly as he was crying softly.

"Tommy I-" I got cut off by Ashley.

"He's had enough Adam, instead of making Tommy cry his heart out, you should probably think about what you've done to hurt Tommy like this." Ashley said to me angry and all, I looked down and sat down thinking what I did to him.

|There's gonna be a sad and intense part soon as the season finale of this book, btw Thank you guys so much for giving the 1st season 1,000 reads, i can't believe you guys love it so much! Let's try and get this story 1,000 reads too, thanks guys!!|