Bad Liar [2]

**Socially Awkward** }Chap 2{
I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door..Dianna drove me to school and said "Cya loser" Bye Dianna .. I was shaking .. I'm so nervous.. I'll go find where the office is to tell them I'm here .. Luckily I found myself in the office .. There was a lady looking at her computer so I guess I'll say something.. "Hey", Can I help you?? Said the lady.. Yes I'm the new student.. I needed my schedule and all those things.. "Ohh, you're Brianna Martin?!" Yes Miss, That's me. The lady walked over to a cabinet and pulls out my schedule and locker keys and said "Okay dear this is your schedule so just go outside and you'll find another building and that's the building you'll be in .. Like your locker and classroom will be there... Have Fun!!" .. Thank you for your help .. I find the second building which people call the "500 building" I was so confused I didn't know where I was until... I feel my head knocked into some else's head and we both fell to the ground causing me to drop everything.. fuck .. ow .. I heard a voice .. "Omg.. I'm so sorry, Are you okay??" Said the voice .. Huh? Yeah yeah yeah I'm okay don't worry about it .. He helps me up .. Hey my name is Jake.. yours? .. Oh my name is Brianna.. Are you new around here?
Yeah.. I was trying to look for my class .. Oh, What classroom do you have? U-um I have classroom 506.. Oh really?!? That's where I was heading.. Here I'll take you.. Said Jake .. Aw thank you so much for the help .. We walk together to class as he holds the door for me .. The entire class was looking at me .. I felt so awkward.. I heard the teacher say "Everyone I need your attention .. We have a new student named Brianna .. She's never been to a real school before so make her feel welcomed". Everyone gasps and I just stand there in embarrassment .. "Now Brianna please go take a seat next to Claire.." I start thinking who the hell is claire but I realized it's the only empty seat in the class so I sat there .. I put my stuff down and started paying attention.. I hear people whispering my name .. I got goosebumps.. I heard people say "Oh look at that Brianna girl she's hot" Ughh.. Is this what a real school feels like because this is pure hell.. The girl next to me passes me a note.. I was like what the hell .. it says "Hey Bri" .. i ask the girl next to me "it's from you right?" Claire nods her head no .. Who? .. she whispers Jake .. my cheeks turn cherry red .. I think I might be falling for him .. he's the first person to call me bri ahhhh.. I said Hey Jake.. Back then the note kept passing down until it reached jake .. Claire and I started to talk a little more and get to know each other .. We laughed together and we were like best friends now , Claire asked me "Wanna hang out at lunch and you can bring Jason".. I said "WELL THEN OKAAAY" We both laughed .. The teacher turns around she looked furious.. She said "Everyone shut up I'm trying to teach" Well damn .. that was harsh .. Everyone went into silent mode and listened to the teacher..

(Probably One of the longest chapters in the book)
Enjoying the story so far??  Tell me what you think and stay tuned for more !

- Chanel L 💋