Bad Liar [3]

**Best friends**
Several Classes Later

It was finally time for lunch so me, Claire and Jake were all sitting down at the table .. We all laughed and chatted .. We were all best friends now .. To be honest .. this isn't has bad as I thought ..

But I was wrong ..

Lunch was over .. but before we all went to class we have gave each other our phone numbers.. Jake went to his class, Me and Claire had the same class so we went there.. I had 3 more classes until we went home .. thank god.. basically we have 6 periods .. Technically 8 because we have lunch and free period .. As I walk into the class claire sat down, Ive been introduced to everyone class I walked into .. Same thing everyone whispered and stared.. This guy named "Jason" was talking about me to his friends ... he's a loud talker .. I heard him say "Damnn that Brianna girl is hot asf.. mm I wanna go talk to her and get her number" .. I told Claire what he said .. You know Bri.. you should talk to him .. he's actually one of the cutest guys in school .. he hasn't said that about anyone.. I suddenly start blushing .. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!! HES A TOTAL PLAYER!!! ....

*BELL RINGS*

Hallelujah, Finally school is over .. I went over to Jason and Claire to walk out of school.. Jason approaches me .. Claire starts freaking out and pushes me I kinda freak too .. I heard him say .. Hey you're Brianna right? .. Very nervously I said Y-yeah .. y-you must b-be Jason.. UGH GIRL GET IT TOGETHER !! .. That's a beautiful name sweetheart, Say maybe we can hang out .. I would love to have your number.. Jason says as he stares at me deeply into my eyes .. Woah it's a moment so intense you won't believe it .. I said yeah sure .. So I gave him my number.. He walks away and says "Bye gorgeous" .. I look over to Jason and the look on his face looks bad .. like jealousy just took over him .. You like him don't you Brianna ? Huh?? He says as he looks at me with jealousy.. I said No Jake I don't .. I .. Jake walks away and left .. Claire and I walked to our cars and said goodbye..

That's when I realized I was a bad liar...

Enjoying the story so far?? Tell me what you think and stay tuned for more !

- Chanel L 💋