(MT) Imperials

The Imperials. Driven by peace and unity yet they wage a war to take control of a province inhabited by honour bent traditional folk known as the Nords.

Imperial Lore:

The Imperials/Legion are from the province of Cyrodiil and their goal is to expand their empire so that it covers all of Tamriel. When the Empire came to Skyrim they made a proposal to High King Torygg who excepted this as he was with the Empire all along and was aquatinted with Emperor Titus Mede, the other half of Skyrim disagreed with his decision and among them was Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak, he killed Torygg and then the events played out and started a civil war.

My Thoughts

Now we're all familiar with the Nords unless your not a follower of the elder scrolls universe in which case shame on you, but anyways the Nords are honourable, traditional and well respected people and are the type of people who are willing to fight for what is rightfully there's and in this case that happens to be (as you should know) the beautiful lands of Skyrim.

Now personally I prefer the Imperials to the Stormcloaks as they have valid reasons for doing what they're doing but on the other hand the Stormcloaks don't, you would know this if you read my thoughts of the Stormcloaks, the Imperials wish to unite all of Tamriel under a single banner which is an honourable goal nonetheless but why did half of Skyrim revolt?

The reason for this is because of the White Gold Concordat which among things meant that Talos worship is to be banned, now the Stormcloaks disagreed with this and angered people like Ulfric, they then decided to handle it themselves which caused the deaths of some of the Legion's army and with that the civil war had officially started.

Although... there's one thing that the game doesn't touch on. It's that the Stormcloaks were fighting for an Imperial God instead of their own Gods like Shor and Kyne.

Anyways these where my thoughts and I hoped you enjoyed the insight of my knowledge.