13

Author: Wow didn't see that one coming, huh Felix? *walks to Felix and sits down on the couch next to him*

Felix: Tsk, your so annoying *scoots over and frowns*

Author:FEEEEEEELIX!*whines like a baby*

Felix: what? you annoying pest.

Author: Pest? How dare you I own you Felix Agreste *Says proudly*

Felix: tsk, yeah right...

Author: Wanna bet? *smirks, picks up phone and starts typing*

Felix: What are you doing? *looks terrified* N-No...Stop!

Author: *evil laugh* I told you I own you Felix or shall I say Princess *Bursts out laughing* OMG! This is gold *pulls phone and takes a tone of pictures*

Felix: *looks down on himeself seeing that he's dressed as a princess* You will pay dearly *takes out sword and looks at author with death glare* Come here I'm not going to hurt you.

Author: *looks terrified* F-Felix it was just a j-joke *throws phone away*

Felix: a Joke huh? Well we'll see what the readers think when their author is cut into little pieces *chases after author*

Author: *Runs away as fast as her legs can carry her* HELP ME!! HELP!

Adrien:.... well I'm staying out of this. *walks away casually like nothing is wrong* I hope you enjoy this chapter *waves to audiance*

Marinette: *sneaks in without being noticed* play the song whenever you see fit Song: The distance by Cliff Edge....bye now *waves*
*********
"I-I'm Hawkmoths miraculous" the little purple kwami said shyly.

"W-What? Why are you here?" Alya looked angery "You've done so much harm to everyone, what gives you the right to be here?" She sneered.

"I-I...I'm sorry" Nuru said weakly she glanced at Erics unconscious body and sighed "I just came to see if they're ok" She slowly floated near Jem and touched his forehead with her little hands transferring some of her energy into him.

"W-What are you doing to him?" Alya asked still angery but worried about Erics kwami.

"I transfered some of my energy into him so when he wakes up he'll be energized" the purple kwami smiled weakly and floated towards Eric. She looked at him, seeing her friend like this killed her a little inside she couldn't bare it if he died.

"E-Eric I'm so so sorry. I never wanted this to happen" Nuru cried. She floated next to Erics forehead brushing some of his messy hair away so she can help him heal with her magic.

"Alya take care of him alright" Nuru looked at Alya. She was still angery but her anger decreased when she saw that Nuru was helping Eric and Jem. "Why are you doing this to them if you're the kwami of Hawkmoth, who is evil?" Alya asked.

Nuru sighed "I never thought he'd turn out to use my power for evil, I chose him because he was the God of Light, but after a terrible incident his heart became dark as he fought for revenge." Nuru explained "he would have never turned out like that if the people he loved as family wouldn't have been killed"