Chapter 1

Its Friday night and i don't have any plans. Again.. Guess I'll be a loner, and chill at home, with my laptop. Netflix is seriously my best friend right now, and to be completely honest, i really don't mind.

Getting up from my bed i went to the kitchen to get a snack. Homygoodnes. my mom bought chips. Eww, they're organic. My mom is all about the organic crap lately, and right now, i'm craving real junk food. Ahh, way to begin my stress free evening. Opening the pantry i found some Ritz crackers, and was pretty satisfied. those were my absolute favorite. not so much of a "Junk food", but it'll do.

As i walked back to my room, i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Woah, I got a notification? I actually have friends? I hopped on my bed, and opened the message. it was from my cousin Jamie.

"Hey Ayva! I was wondering if you wanna come shopping with me? I need to buy some stuff for next weekend."

Next weekend, my friends and i are going on a cabin trip and i was super excited. I, like Jamie, also needed a few new outfits so i guess I'll join her little shopping trip. i'm totally free tonight anyway, might as well get out of this house.

"hey Jamie!! Yeah i'll come with you, i need to get some stuff too. what time?"

Jamie: "i'll pick you up in an hour, kay?"

"yeupp, thats perfect, see you then :)"

I stood up from my bed, opened my closet, and started to look for something to wear. After about 10 min of staring at my wardrobe, i came up with a cute outfit. A blank maroon tee shirt, and a simple black skater skirt. I decided to throw on a cardigan, because it was the middle of march, and it was still a little chilly.

After getting dressed, i went into my bathroom and started doing my makeup. I wasn't the type of girl who used their face as a painting canvas though. I applied a bit of concealer under my eyes, dabbed on some bb cream, and set that with a tiny bit of powder. Afterwards, i applied a little mascara on my lashes, and was pretty much done. I rarely put on eye shadow and never use eyeliner, it just looks funny on me.

Then i took out my straightener and took my hair out of a pony tail. As I was waiting for my straightener to warm up, i took out my phone and turned on Vampire Weekend. They are my absolute fave! Then i started brushing my hair. When i was done straightening it, i decided to pull two side sections to the back, and put on white bow, to complete the look. "Wow, my hair is getting super long! But i never wanna cut it, ever" i thought to myself as i was examining my long, brown hair. it reached down to my butt and although it was hard to take care of at times, I loved it. And everyone knew: long hair equals Ayva.

After my hair was finished i went back to my closet and picked out my favorite pair of brown combat boots. They matched with every outfit, and went especially well with this one. I slipped them on and looked at my self in the mirror. "hmm. this will work, i guess". I wasn't the prettiest girl in the world, but i wasn't the ugliest either. i guess you could say i look decent. I'm 5"5 so i'm kinda tall. I don't have a thigh gap, and i love food, so i'm not super skinny, but i do love working out.. sometimes. I have my moms hazel eyes, and my dads circular face, and my grandmas hair, i think. So overall, i look okay.

I put on my favorite pair of little, gold, triangle earrings. i really love triangles. Not illuminate, just triangles. i spritzed some perfume into the air and danced through it like i always do. today i decided to smell more feminine so i put on my marc jocobs, daisy perfume.

Wow i still have half an hour till Jamie gets here, i get ready fast! opening my laptop, i went onto tumblr and started scrolling through my dashboard. okay this site has some really weird stuff.. i thought while i scrolled past a picture of a girl with a dogs face. Half an hour goes by fast and i hear my phone vibrate again.