Chapter 2

I wake up at 7:30 to the sound of my alarm. I usually hate getting up but today's the day we leave for the cabin trip so I shoot out of bed all excited. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a bagel and tea. I hate breakfast but its the most important meal of the day and I have a long one ahead of me so I guess I'll eat. I grab my plate and sit at the table and scroll through my twitter then Instagram.

When I finish eating I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. After that I take out my makeup and do the usual routine. then I let my hair out of a messy bun and start curling it. while curling I turn on my music cause thats the best way to pass time, and curling my hair takes a long time. I end up choosing my 5 seconds of summer playlist. I was singing along to heartbreak girl when I hear my phone vibrate. A text? woah thats rare... I think to myself. I read the senders name and smile to myself. Jack Gilinsky.

Jack: Ayyee Ayyvaayou excited for the cabin trip? :)

Ayva: suup jaack! super excited! and you? I reply.

Jack: dude heck yeah! It should be hecka fun. do you know if we are gunna go snowboarding one if the days?

Ayva: yeah I think we are! well I want to at least. :)

Jack: bet I'm better than you ;P

Ayva: I'm sure you are.. I suck. if I fall don't laugh lol..

Jack: Awww I won't laugh, I promise. I'll even 

Ayva: kay good. see you soon!

Jack: yeah see ya :)

by the time we finish our conversation .my hair is fully curled. I step back and smile, these 4 days will be fun ones.

A/n: sup guys! kinda a lame chapter I know! I just needed a transition type of chapter. the next one will be longer and more interesting i promise. also I'm going to have an updating schedule that I will let you know of later.

-Valeria.xx