Prologue 260414

Redwood city, U.S.A

The sky was applicant and seaming with its commodious clouds together with the flare of birds' wings. The breeze was ice cold, frozen and mediate. The environment was quite and still, so quiet you can nearly hear eachother's breathing.

"Grandpa tell me more!" Orlean squeaked and shook her grandpa asking for one more story to tell. The old man propelled the rocking chair next to the little children's davenport, sitting on it and opened the book once more. "Okay but I want you to say the magic words.." Tickling pink the children's foreheads.

The kids stared at eachother and then grin. "Free your mind..... Feel the sun....... Let yourself go..." They all said in unison.

'Specter was a lonely kid, lonely indeed. No friends and family around him.... He was chubby and all but he never fails to believe in magic. Why? I'll tell you' the chair started to rock back and forth. The kids swayed to the beat.

'It was a prevalent day well that's what he thought... But it isn't' he gestured out.

"Grandpa stop being a cliff hanger just go into the story already!" Belisse demanded cutting of his grandpa's line. And in a snap all eyes were on him.

"Well atleast give him time Lisse!" Orlean sticked him.

"Yeah you two zip it!" shushes Ange.

"Okay kids calm your dragons....." One word from the man and everything was lull. "As I said, This is no ordinary story my children. You will need belief in it! A strong one I can say." He closed the book and walk near the chimney, as he stroke fire and it leaps up, form of a dragon. The kids were in flabbergast. "Belief is stronger than Hope, remember that. Because on Belief you have something holding on but in Hope? Well it describe the word itself. Hope for it!" as he turns to his granchilds.

"See this?" showing the dragon like fire dancing around his finger. "Doesn't it hurt?" Lisse asked.

"Do you believe?" He asked them. They just looked at eachother all puzzled. "Believe in what?" said Orlean.

"In what you see,smell,taste and feel" he paused for a smile. "No, Its practically one of your magic tricks again popsy and you totally nailed it!" Ange jumps up and down cheering him.

"Yes, it already proves it and nothing less or more to asked right?" Orlean shrugged. A brow was raised by the man not until he heard Belisse's answer. The Answer brings it all back, the wonderful memories he had came back. And he flashes a smile to him thinking he has found the one.

≗ ≗ ≗ ≗ ≗