Good idea

Tyler POV:

Ethan and I got married 6 months ago, and we've had a small fight over the stupidest thing, but only ONCE. I started thinking about what I had told Jack just before the actual wedding... A kid.

I want to raise a kid with Ethan.

I'll ask him at a better time. He's out and about getting groceries. I offered to come, but he said Amy wanted to go, so I was fine.

I layed on the couch, closing my eyes and pulling my beanie down and over them. I decided to take a nap since he shouldn't be back for half an hour. Maybe a little more.

Ethan POV:

Ever since Tyler and I got married, I started being the lady of the relationship. I wore pastel clothes, and sometimes thigh high socks just for him. "So, Ethan.. See anything you like?" She asks as we walk around the mall. "Um.." I hum, looking around.

I look through a window, and I gasp. It was a choker with a heart in the middle. "That! I want that." I smile, walking into the store. Amy follows, holding a couple bags of things she had wanted.

"Hi, may I purchase that please?" I ask the cashier. She was a young lady with short, dark brown hair, green eyes, mascara, lipstick, not too much though. Honestly, she was very pretty.

"Yes sir. Hey, wait. You're Ethan!" She smiles, and I nod. "I'm Jacks ex girlfriend, Signe. But people call me wiishu." She says. "Well, nice to meet you, wiishu." I giggle. "The choker will be 89 dollars please." Wiishu mentions. I nod, using my card.

"Thank you, have a wonderful day." She nods, and I thank her, taking the bag and walking out with Amy. "We used to be best friends." Amy sighs, looking down. "It's okay. You have me." I pat her back, and she smiles at me. "Thanks Eth."

~ ~ ~ ~

We walk home about an hour later, chatting about fashion and relationships. You know, what GIRLS usually do. We walk inside, and I see Tyler. My absolutely handsome husband.

"Hey hun." He says, turning his phone off and setting it on the kitchen table. He walks over, hugging me then kissing my cheek. I giggle. "Someone's touchy today." I smile. He shrugs. "A husbands gotta do what he's gotta do. I love you." He chuckles. "I love you too. Now... Amy and I are going to try on some clothes." I say, walking past him and to my room.

"We bought some food too. Just saying." Amy says, smiling. "Good." Tyler replies.

I shut my door, pulling out the choker from the bag and wrapping it around my neck. I look in the mirror, clicking it then adjusting it. I pose in the mirror, then laugh. "You look good!" Amy exclaims, and I smile. "Thanks Ames." I reply. We hear a knock on my door and I open it. It was Tyler.

"Hey, I just wanted to see what you-" he stops, looking at the choker. "Got..." He finishes, smirking. "Cute right?" I ask, twirling. "Adorable." He responds. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my up to him and he kisses me. I kiss back, placing my hands on his shoulders. Amy turns her head, giggling.

The kiss lasts for about 30 seconds, neither of us pulling away. But soon enough, I did. "Save it for later, okay love?" I say, smirking. He blushes then nods.

Tyler POV:

I watch Ethan walk away, purposefully swaying his hips slightly in each step. I groan, following him. He grabs an apple, biting into it and looking at me. "What?" He asks. I grunt. "Nothing." I respond. He giggles and continues with his apple. "Whatever you say." He replies.

Amy walks out of Ethan's room wearing a white sundress, along with a cute hat. "How do I look?" She questions, doing a little twirl. "Amazing!" Ethan smiles, and I smirk. Amy giggles, taking the hat off and doing finger guns. "Thanks!"