04

With the events from last night, Lena and I triple check the area. 

"Good on my end Hana!" Lena shouts from across the hallway as I open the entrance door. 

"Alright, let's go." I smile to her as she flashes towards me. 

Reinhardt and Ana roam the streets from below as Lena and I will survey from above. 

"Looks like no sleep for me tonight." I mutter to myself as I get in my mech. I soar through the skies watching young adults enjoy their selves at bars, parents tucking their children in bed, and hard workers heading home for the day. I fly to the clock tower, parking my mech and sitting on the edge of the tower with a view of Kings Row. 

The street lights brightly shining as each light in a home turns off leaving only storefronts and bars on. I don't remember the last time I sat up here and simply just watched the town. I'm always busy with work and never had a break. 

I watch Lena flash from one roof to another before recalling back to me. 

"Looks like the towns asleep now." She grins. 

"Looks like it." I smile at her.

"Should we head back now?" She questions me with a raised brow. 

"I'll leave in a bit. I just want to take in this scenery a bit longer." I reply to her as she nods. 

"Don't stay out too long!" She cheers as she jumps down fearlessly. I giggle and shake my head as I watch her figure turn small towards the headquarters. 

I release a sigh into the cold night. The stars are shining brightly I thought to myself with a smile. Suddenly I feel a cool breeze from behind me making  me nervous. 

"Someone's watching me." I whisper to myself. I get ready to stand up but to only feel a cold hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't." The deep voice alarming me. 

To my surprise it is Genji. 

The same black cloak sits beside me as we don't exchange a word. I feel the atmosphere suffocating me as he speaks up. 

"How's your arm." He asks as I raise a brow. Why does he care? Isn't he my enemy? He turns his gaze towards me as I feel a piercing sting just from looking into his ruby eyes. 

"Why do you care" I ask him with sass.  

"No need to have an attitude." He chuckles, raising his right arm to cover his mouth. Holy shit, his arm is robotic? I can't help but stare. He notices my gaze and glares at me. "It's rude to stare." 

I advert my eyes as he chuckles more. "I'm joking. I'm used to the looks." He mumbles as he stretches his arms, leaning back. 

"Are you here to kidnap me or something?" I blankly ask him as he raises a brow.

"Kidnap?" He tilts his head as if I said something ridiculous. 

"You're part of Blackwatch aren't you?" I ask him as he smirks.

"And you're part of Overwatch, correct?" He questions my question. 

"Yes, why?" I retort. 

"Why aren't you catching me then?"  He smirks as my eyes widen. 

"Oh yeah..." I whisper as he looks ahead. 

"I don't have the time to kidnap a random girl." He mumbles as I look at him. The cloak hiding his body but not clearly as I notice he is majority robotic. 

"Then, what are you doing here talking to me?" I ask as he shrugs. 

"Small talk." He replies.

"As if. Are you distracting me while your people ambush Overwatch?" I quickly stand up getting ready to get back into my mech.