Chapter 1: headache

reader pov

tiredness flooded over me but so did unbearable coldness. my mind was semi conscious, i could move my body sleepily, but i felt contained in something and couldn't open my eyes for some reason. Suddenly there was a loud opening sound and a tiny, terrified squeak. "who are yew?!" said a skittish British voice. there was a slight pause, possibly he was looking around him? "wot are you doing in the fridge!? here-" i felt two weak, medium sized hands grasp me- the hands were shockingly warm. i sluggishly said "what are you...doin'...." and slumped over.

                                                                               2d pov

at this this point i had no idea what was going on. i know Murdoc kidnaps people and stuff but he doesn't shove them in the freezer! i think. maybe i should check the one outside later. but my instincts told me to go find noodle, she is the only remotely sane one here. so i dashed into the living room with a most likely dead girl in my hands. i asked out of breath, "Noodle! do yew know where Murdoc is? I've got to ask him question..." i took a double take for a second seeing another girl with noodle- but...my...girl... is more important. noodle's mouth gaped for a second and looked embarrassed, her face was unusually pink and so was this other girls. she adjusted her posture- and responded weirdly "yes, i saw him earlier, he came in to get his cigarettes and went back up into his room." i scrunched my face up in utter confusion and in doing so a slight pin of pain shot up into my head, this was normal of course. way back when Murdoc decided to take a test drive into my face.  but i tightened my grip on my girl and dragged her quickly out of the living room. i heard a terrified voice pipe up as i left, "umm...noodle do you guys usually kidnap people...?" i shouted back, "She's probably okay!". i lost my train of thought for a second...oh yeah half dead girl. i...softly...dragged her up the stairs and accidentally bumped her head on the bottom of Murdocs door. i opened it slightly- only to have Murdocs scraggly face come close to mine in a matter of seconds, he screamed "GET OUT I'M IN THE BATH YOU DOG!" he then proceeded to slap me in the face and close the door. unfortunately, that slammed into the girls face too. the girl let out a pained mumble and started to open her eyes. in panic i ran to my room dragging her by her foot as she shakily woke from her "slumber"

                                                                                 reader pov

my head was ringing with pain as i opened my eyes, and screamed. i was looking at the most hellish creature my eyes had ever come upon- a man with a skinny frame, spiky blue azure hair, black soulless eyes and deep dark circles. but besides that he reeked of innocents, and his face looked soft to the touch. he looked startled and said "whoa whoa your ok!" he paused "is your.." he looked away guiltily  "...head ok?"

                                                                               ~ time skip~

And that's the end of chapter one! i hope y'all enjoyed! a big thanks to my friend @xo_noodle_xo ! please check out her page and specifically noodle x reader- we're mashing these story's together.stay tuned in folks!