Found Bandstand!!!!

So, I found it on YouTube. I will be documenting what I think while listening to the soundtrack. I'm still getting used to people's voice in the Bway world, so if I get something wrong tell me and I'll fix it. The beginning of the musical sounds like WOW!!!! Corey's voice is giving me life in the first song...I love it already. I'm only on the first song and I love it..... The song is happy up-beat then gets sad...

Danny Novitski  is a good song. The high notes shocked me, because I've never heard Corey's voice. The instruments in Ain't We Proud are just WOW. I need the sheet music for the saxophone. OMG OMG LAURA'S VOICE IN WHO I WAS!!!!! Soft but powerful...how does one hold all that power? First Step First is a catchy song, just like Right this Way and Nobody. Love Will Come and Find Me Again is a soothing song. Vocals and instruments were perfectly mixed like a double fudge brownie, you thought the fudge was all gone but no HERE COMES MORE! Laura is slaying my life with these vocals she has, she is a Goddess. Everything Happens is so beautiful but sad, it's like perfect everything and the lyrics are a bit sad but it's good. The instruments all sang together in harmony. Nobody is a good song, I know it's the typical song everyone chooses, but I like it. Everything Happens is a sad, heartwarming, beautiful song, I love it. Welcome Home made me cry, the lyrics are so.... *grabs tissue walk away and cries.* The lyrics are sad but the song is beautiful, it's like Everything Happens just a little. I don't understand how they can play two sad songs back to back the hit us with a happy up-beat song. HE FEELS FOR HER!!!!! This is Life (Reprise), I love it so much. I'M NOT CRYING YOU ARE!!! Welcome Home (Reprise) is just wow like the first Welcome Home, just beautiful song while talking about PTSD...the songs actually show how it affects soldiers after WWII. The music is well put together in this song, it's unbelievable. I love this musical, it was beautiful I love it. My new obsession is this musical. Everyone in the cast needs to get their individual Tony award, they all worked their a**es off. I have to save up money to see this musical now.

Any songs or musicals you want me to write about, just ask? I'll write about musical related things.