Zac Efron

Zac was the most popular guy in our school. I had always wanted to be with him. I really wanted to do something with him. That is what most girls wanted from him. He was a player and he had been with almost every girl in the school. They had to be popular though. My friends didn't know why I wanted to be with him. They had told me all of the tales about him. Every time though, they were a little different than before because they really didn't want anything to happen to me.

"y/d/n, you don't need to go for a guy like that. He is bad news," Zexa said.

"I am going to talk to him today. It is our last day in this school. I need to start off summer right," I said.

I walked straight up to him and I knew what I was going to say.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey?" Zac responded.

"Can I speak to you alone?" I asked.

"Anything you want," Zac said winking.

We walked to somewhere we could talk alone. It was a little awkward.

"Why did you want to speak with me?" Zac asked.

"Well, I want to tell you something. It is very important. Today is our last day at this school and I thought why not better to tell you now because I will probably never see you again. I have had a crush on you since the first day of freshman year when you moved here. I thought that I would never get the chance to talk to you or anything. I was kind of scared to tell you today but I decided to but it is fine if you think I am lame. I understand if you think that because you are popular and I am not. It is whatever. I just wanted to tell you that," I said walking away but he grabbed my arm.

"y/d/n, I have wanted to do this for so long," Zac said then kissed me.

It was like he had known all of this time that I had a crush on him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Because I have had a crush on you too. The only reason that I did all that stuff with the other girls was to try and get you out of my mind because I thought that you would never like me. I thought that since I was popular a girl like you would never want to be with me because of how I acted when at this school but now it will be different because we are all going out into the real world. You wanna get out of here and go have some fun?" Zac asked winking and licking his lips.

"I will do anything with you. Where ever and whenever," I said.

We left the school and went straight to his house. We got into the door and he pushed me up against the front door and started to make out with me. He started undressing me as I undressed him. He carried me to his bedroom where it all started.

"I have been waiting for this for so long," I said.

"I have too," Zac said.

I was ready for this and so was he.

He took my underwear off and started to kiss my inner thighs leaving hickies but I didn't care. He took his underwear off and pushed his dick right in my pussy.

"Are you alright?" Zac asked.

"YES! PLEASE GO FASTER DADDY!" I screamed.

He went faster and faster. It felt so good. I had never felt this good in my life. He was filling me. We rode out our highs together.

"SUCK MY DICK PRINCESS!" Zac screamed.

"Anything for daddy," I said.

I sucked his dick and it was like I was a natural. He pulled all of my hair up and started to make me go faster because he was riding out his high again. I was loving this day. It was the best day ever. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. It tasted so good. I wanted more.

"No more princess. My turn." Zac said.

He went down to my pussy and started swirling his tongue all around. It felt so nice. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to go faster and deeper. I pushed his face deeper in my pussy to feel even better. I was about to cum so I grabbed the sheets and rode out of my high while he cleaned all of my cum off.

"Zac, that was the best thing ever," I said.

"That was the best sex ever. I never want to do that to anyone else but you," Zac said.

"So what does that mean?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Zac asked.

"Yes I will as long as every time we have sex it's like that," I said.

"It will be like that every time princess and I love when you call me daddy," Zac said.

"Can I stay the night here?" I asked.

"Why?" Zac asked.

"So we can do that over and over again. I don't want this day to end," I said.

"Sure thing princess. You can stay all weekend because my parents are out of town. We can do that all weekend," Zac said.

"YES!" I shouted.

"Princess," Zac said.

"Daddy," I said.

"I wished I would have told you sooner," Zac said.

"Me too but can we take a nap before we do this again," I asked.

"Anything for you princess," Zac said as we started to fall asleep.

I was going to love this summer because sex was my new best friend.