Robbie Amell

Robbie is what everyone dreams of as a hot jock guy. I, on the other hand, don't  believe so. I hate him. I wish that he would never exist in this world. My friends have goo goo eyes for him. Every party that he has, they go to it. Anything that is at his house, they go to it. It is like everyone at this school is addicted to him. It is very strange that I am the only one that can see who he really is. Well, there is one thing I have to tell you. I am going to one of his parties tonight. My friends are making me. They think that I don't have enough fun. I really don't wanna go but if he tries to talk to me, I don't know what I am going to do.

We are on our way to his house. We jam out to all of our favorites songs on the way. We finally arrive and there are people already in the yard and all around the house. I see lots of people dancing and with lots of drinks. This means this is gonna be a fun party. I love to drink but I try not to drink too much because I want to have a liver. 

"Doesn't this seem like fun?" Nikki said.

"Totally as long as I don't see that jerk," I said.

"Just don't worry about it," Lea said.

"I am not going to be looking for him. I am going to be having fun," I said.

I got out of the car and raced to get me a drink. I was ready to let loose. I was a party girl. I just didn't like parties with the person that I hate at it. I wish that he would not be here. 

"Welcome to my home," Robbie said.

"Thanks but I don't want to talk to you," I said.

"Why do you hate me?" Robbie asked.

"You just think that you all are that and you really aren't," I said.

"Well, thanks for coming to my party but I have something to show you," Robbie said as he grabbed my hand.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Just trust me," Robbie said as he dragged me upstairs into a room and shut the door.

"Why do you want to get me alone?" I asked.

"I know that you hate me but I don't hate you. Every time that I heard that you hated me, I wanted to get to know. I wanted to know who you are. I wanted you more and more everyday that I thought about you," Robbie said.

"Why do you want me? I only have two friends," I said.

"I want you because you hate me," Robbie said.

"Then take me right now," I said.

"Ohhh, you got sexual real fast," Robbie said.

"I want you right now," I said.

He began to strip me down. He kissed every part of my body as he took a piece of my clothing off. 

"Why did we never get together before?" Robbie asked.

"Because I hated you," I said.

"But you don't hate me anymore?" Robbie asked.

"Nope," I said.

After he stripped, he began to finger me. It felt so amazing. I didn't know he could make me feel this good. I am so glad that I came to this party. He threw me on the bed, and put a condom on as soon as possible. 

"Now, this my hurt a little," Robbie said.

"I am not a virgin," I said.

He inserted right then and it felt amazing. It didn't hurt at all. He made me feel like I was the only one that he loved. I was glad this was happening. He began fucking me real hard. We were making a lot of noise. I was screaming and he was screaming. The bed was banging against the wall. Everyone probably knew this was happening but I didn't care because it is amazing.

"Are you about to cum?" Robbie asked.

"Yesssssss," I said.

"Let's cum together," Robbie said.

We came together and it felt amazing. I feel like I was never going to have sex with another person.

"I never want that to have sex with another person but you," I said.

"Me either. What are we gonna say when we go downstairs?" Robbie asked.

"I don't know but are we going down there as a couple?" I asked.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Robbie asked.

"Yeah because I only want to have sex with you. You can't cheat on me or anything like that but let's go enjoy the rest of this party together," I said kissing him.

"I love your kisses," Robbie said.

"I really am glad I came to your party," I said.

"Me too," Robbie said.