1

As I stepped out the school bus, cold wind brushed onto my face. I held my jacket tightly around my torso and began walking into the planetarium with my friends. They continued to laugh on about the girl in front of us; her name was Stacy Miles and to be completely honest with you everyone only acknowledged her for her ass. We've spoke in the past, that is until she realized I didn't actually like her.
Anyways, I'm a senior at Lick-Wilmerding High School. My name's Rainer Locke. I guess you could say I'm one of the popular kids.
I watched everyone pile up to find their name tag. I laughed as my friends traded their tags. They stood tall as our teacher passed by us. Then she stopped, eyed them and shook her head, "Boys, this isn't a time to fool around." They laughed harder and tossed each other back their own name tag. She continued on and spoke loudly, "We have many children who actually want to see this place. We don't need you all ruining that." My friend Blake rolled his eyes, "Hey, we said we didn't want to come." A girl stood beside us, she groaned loudly which caused the other guys to look at her. They taunted her with silly faces and laughed more. Didn't fully know why I was friends with such idiots but our parents knew each other so I laughed with them.
This girl rolled her eyes, dark brown to be precise, and she spoke, "Oh please you're only here because your parents are on the board." I chuckle with my hand over my mouth. They both wave their hands at her and walk away. She looks at me and I smile. She rolls her eyes and clenches her book tightly as she heads with the group.
I've never noticed her before, she was pretty, her red lips and red hair turned me on. I smiled to myself and walked after them. I stood behind a bit as I stared at this girl. I continued my gazing until she swiftly turned and poked my chest, "Can you not." I smirked at her and looked at her lips while licking mine, "Too tempting."
She eyed me, "You're disgusting. Honestly."
I chuckled and nodded, "Just a bit." She turned dramatically as her red shiny hair flew in my face. Fiesty.