8

Tara's hair was down now, and she wore a black dress. I gulped hard as I approached. She looked up. Her stare was hard, "How's the neck?" I put my hand to my neck, there was no puncture, "I don't know."
"It has healed, good. Now we can go on to the second step in the transformation." She smiles. I shake my head and move back, "You're all fucking insane. I'm not doing shit for you or with you." She laughs, "Oh kid, you have no choice."
"Are you going to tell me why I'm even here!?" I yelled. She got angry and stood, her eyes glowed red, "Sit down." I stepped back and sat next to her as she sat too. "Me and my sisters have been cursed, there was a witch long ago, she hated my mother since my father left her for my mother. This witch had a dinner and invited us as a 'apology' and as we all sat and ate our food, we began choking. This witch casted a spell on us all. The only way we are allowed to stay a vampire is if every 200 years, we eat a young male. Hence, you." Her smile is sinister, "But, he has to be a newborn Vampire. Sacrifice for my family and our youth. My mother didn't want to do it, so she killed herself."
"You can't do that. I won't let you." I yelled. "You already have hun." She laughs, "My venom has ran through your entire body already, nextly, you drink the blood of a innocent. That's easily done since we live so close to a church. Come, the blood awaits you." I eye her, this all insane.