9

I followed her into the dining room where Sara and Cara were. A boy stood to the side until he saw me. He walked over and shook my hand as he stood next to his sister Tara. I eyed him as he looked at her, "This is him?" He laughed and looked back at me, "Interesting."
All the girls laughed.
"Who are you?" I asked him. He smiled, "Demetrius."
I eyed them all with disgust. The butler smiled at me as he held a wine glass. I looked at him as he handed the glass to me, "What am I supposed to do with this? What is it? Blood?" Tara lifted the glass to my lips, "Drink." I closed my mouth tightly. "Drink." Demetrius insisted. "Drink." Cheered Sara. I sipped and spit it out as they all laughed at me.
"You're all sick. I'm not drinking blood." I looked to the glass, the red blood swished around as Tara put it to her nose to take a whiff.  I held my nose as I drank from the glass, my mouth tasted like iron as I gulped.
"Now, we wait." Tara smiled. Cara looked at me, "You're far to handsome to eat, but I'm starving and I can smell you from here." I stepped back.
We waited 2 hours until I started to feel my teeth ache. I slapped my hand to my mouth as I felt the sharp teeth grow within seconds. I ran to the mirror, my eyes glowed red and my face became a shade lighter. "Stop it, it hurts!" I yelled out loud. My body began to give out as I fell onto the floor. My viens felt as if they were going to pop out my body. "He's ready." Sara called out. The others watched over my body, hesitant to jump on me and eat my flesh from my bones.