The meeting of Exo

//So, I hope you'll enjoy this :D//

I was walking back home.... it was very late. and then... **WASH**.... It started to rain...

Me: Damn work.....

I cursed out, but somehow, my visions starts to  get blurry. More blurry.... and eventually, BLACK...

                                                                     ((TIME SKIP))

I woke up on a strange room, feeling that many are watching me. I quickly sit up, which hurts my head.

Me: O...Ow....

I held my head and  familiar voices spoke to me.

Voice 1: Don't move so sudden!

Voice 2: You scared me...

Voice 3: Are you alright?

I look up and saw 12 boys, around me.. Not just ordinary boys, EXO.. My heart starts to beat fast. 

Me: W...Where am I?

Tao: Our house, Precisely.

Me: y..Your house?

Baekkhyun: Hai!!!

Me: Why am I here?

Sehun: You collapsed on the middle of the night...

Me: Oh.. I remembered...

D.O: Are you hungry?

Me: A little

D.O right away smiles and ran outside. I was left with 11 boys... Hot boys. 

Me: W..Wait... EXO... Saved me?

Chen: Yeah.

Then I heard Kris singing history.

Kris: One more, two more, three four more, zhe yi shunjian ying jie jiwang yi jui meng li wanmei shijie.........

Me: History?

Kris: Ah.. She know our song

Then D.O barged in.

D.O: The food is ready!!

Me: alright.

I stood up and walked to the dinning table and sat down. I sat down between Kai and Tao. Tao was staring at me like I did something. I was avoiding to make an eye contact on him. Soon after we ate, I walked around the house. It wasn't a house... its was a  MANSION... It was so big, I even got lost. I wondered and saw doors with different colors. There was dark blue,    black,   light blue, Aqua blue,    Green,   Black with polka dots,    Black with stripes,     black with strange drawings,      black with food drawings,    violet,     purple,      Dirty white   and Bright white. I first went in the purple. I opened the door and saw.... Suho. He was reading a book. I slowly close the door but....

Suho: Please do come in.

He said, not taking his eyes off of the book he is reading. I slowly went in.

Suho: Please close the door.

He said and I responded, so I closed it gently and walks to him. He patted the empty space beside him, telling me to sit right next to him. Although I wasn't quite sure If I should sit next to him. But.. And Exo member?.... Anyways, I sat down on the bed right next to him, feeling awkward. He then tapped me with his hand and stared at me.

Suho: Are you alright?

Me: Yes. Why do you ask?

I acted normal, not trying to faint.