Chapter One: New News

Aphmau slipped into the seat beside her pink haired roommate as she yawned. With shut eyes, she outstretched her arms and tilted her head back. As she lifted it back up a few strands of her raven hair strayed into her face. She quickly tucked them behind her right ear. It was more difficult than usual because of her purple pyjama sleeves that covered the majority of her small hands. She kicked off the sea bunny slippers her pink pizza deliverer friend named Reese had gotten her for Christmas which was only a few weeks ago. As she balanced her elbows on the oak wood table in front of her, a plate of blueberry pancakes was placed before her. She carefully eyed it with her beautiful caramel eyes before taking a tiny bite. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad. Well, not as bad as the last time Katelyn made breakfast. The blue haired tomboy accidentally put salt instead of sugar. Classic.

"Morning Aph," her two friends greeted in unison but of course Kawaii~Chan added 'Senpai' Aphmau hummed in response with her mouth full of the morning meal that had been on the plate just moments ago. She slowly chewed, then swallowed her pancakes. "Morning guys," Aphmau chirped back. She was her usual overly joyed, optimistic, non-morning-person self. Katelyn jumped onto the deep red couch and landed in a perfect 'draw me like one of your french girls' position. 

She reached for the remote and turned on the TV. She had chosen a random channel when an advert popped up.

This year son of Tony Stark himself, Sly Stark will be showcasing his new and improved Silver man suit. The Phoenix drop outside theatre is the lucky place that gets to hold this rare event. I am here with the man himself! So Mr Stark, this is only your second time doing this, is there any reason why you wanted to show off your amazing technology now?

Katelyn quickly called her friends into the room. What the women had said was unfortunately true. It was on a rare occasion that anybody got to see what the suit actually does. It was on a more rare occasion that you could get tickets. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan rushed into the room and sat comfortably on the floor.

Well, I just thought it was unfair for those who couldn't but wanted to see it, never get the chance to.

The young man answered as a piece of his black her fell in front of his dark brown eyes. Katelyn never really admitted this but Sly Stark was her celebrity crush. She thought him to be handsome and heroic. Also rich. Very rich. 

However, Aphmau's breath hitched as she saw him appear on TV. She was not stupid. She knew what he was doing. It was smart but clear to those who knew him. He knew Aph was a social butterfly and would make friends easily. He also knew that a lot of people would jump at the chance to see his suit live. So he hired the biggest venue he could find. Which just so happens to be in the town that Aphmau lives in. Lucky for him, mixed emotions for her. 

We also have a lot of questions from live viewers, would you mind answering a few?

Aphmau saw what she did there.

Why not?

He agreed. Katelyn was already on her phone, trying to get tickets for this once n a lifetime opportunity. 

First one, are you single? 

The blue haired girl's head shot up at the question. She watched with eager eyes as she awaited his answer.

I knew this was going to be one, um... Yes... I am.

Katelyn smiled from ear to ear as she looked back at her phone. 

Aphmau almost wanted to fly over there and slap him. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down. He was playing smart. But two can play this game. She pulled out her phone and went onto the website where you could submit your questions.

Sly's P.O.V 

"Next question, this one is submitted by Sa$$moo28," The woman added the user's name. I flashed a small smile at the name. I reminded me of Jess and Sassmau. "Where is Lady Thor?" The woman asked as she looked down on her phone. My breath seemed to stop and resume again after I realised that I was on national live television. "So Mr Stark?" She asked as she held the mike to my face. "Um... I am sorry to say but that is confidential," I lied as I tried to hold back my tears. "May I ask a question?" The woman asked. "Hit me," I said a little too flatly. "Do you really know where Lady Thor and Hawk Eye are?" She questioned. I think I physically paled as those words tumbled out of her mouth. "No," I admitted. A gasp erupted from the camera crew.  The woman looked at me with sympathetic eyes, like I was a kicked puppy. "Anyway, I have a surprise for everyone out there," I shouted cheerily. "Oh I do love surprises," The woman said with faked excitement, "Oh I bet you do," I replied back. "One lucky person will get the chance to try on my Silver Man suit and use it!" Another gasp was heard from the crowd. However, this one was filled with excitement. "All you need to do is write a fanfiction about me and Black Panther!" I yelled as I clapped my hands. I am going to find you, Jess!