Strong Tides

There has been days where I feel so alone. And I just can't seem to take myself away from reality. I tend to hold in all these emotions and gravitate to the cool and calming memories I have. Its funny how you would assume that most of my positive core memories would be when I was a kid. But I could tell you that the most I remember back then, was being a lonely child playing with a cat and a stick which was used to fight the weeds that would grow from the back yard. Here I am, twelve years later laying down under this stupid tree and enjoying the cool tides from the river on my feet.

"Sigh... I should stop doing this to my self you know" I said to myself breathing in the fresh air.

I could feel my heart pound and I was at peace.

"Ooooiiii! Coshi!" A small voice in the distance called.

I got up slowly with my half asleep eyes, turned and saw my great friend Akihiko Hirai waving and coming.

"What's going on dude? Haven't seen u all day." I said Getting up.

He paused and said "I was calling to you from school and you didn't even bother to hear me shouting at you."

I scratched my head in disbelief because I tend to zone out so much that I hardly even hear things around me. I tapped his shoulder and replied "I had no clue man. I was just walking and thinking about other stuff, I'm sorry if I didn't get to hear you calling.

There was a bed or roses right behind the tree I was sitting at and I have always been taking care of them ever since I got back in town. I'm no gardener but I've learnt to be patient and wait for these things to grow. I wiped the water off my feet and began to put my shoes on.

" I really want to take one of my roses home. But i know I'm not disciplined enough to remember it in the house. I can only remember it out here when I lay down at the tree to think " I said.

" Im not a flower kinda guy bro. what has been on your mind anyways ? " Akihiko asked.

I have been thinking about something since yesterday and Akihiko had already picked up my strange behavior. I knew I needed to tell him. But I didn't know how. So I avoided his question and started to be walk away and replied saying
" Im gona tell you later today, right now I think we should get some Dinner at my Mom "

I could see that he got excited with his eyes opening wider than his small head could manage and said with excitement
"Oh cools, food is food let's go"

I could see that he got excited with his eyes opening wider than his small head could manage and said with excitement "Oh cools, food is food let's go"