A Father's Note

Its been day since Mom gave me this envelope and I still haven't looked at it yet. Tension is growing in my head, I told myself that I had to open his right now and get it over with. I was already done eating lunch and I wanted to go up to my favourite spot at school. I get very calm here as well, I could see the whole school play ground.
When I got there I sat down on the floor and took a deep breath I took the envelope out of my bag. The silver Seal got me feeling strange again, This time the feeling was different. I still went to open it but it was very hard to pull off.

"Wait, what that hell? What is this thing. its just stuck to paper"
I said pulling on the ends of the seal.

I stood up and started to pull as hard as I can. Nothing happened. After a few horrible hours Akihiko came to me asking me if I was Skulking Math class. He noticed my teeth was gnawing on the seal and started to cringe and asked.

"Bro what are you doing with your mouth?"

"Dude you got to help me, this thing won't come off and I need to read what's in it." I replied.

He said "Why don't u just tear the envelope?" As he took it out of my mouth and began to try.

" why won't it tear? What the hell is this made out of? "He scouted.

For a wile there was silence and we thought of a plan to open this thing up but nothing worked. We gave up and went to class, but wile in class I still couldn't stop thinking of how to open it. After class we went to my house to find ways to open the envelope. We sat and thought about 5 other ways to get the letter out.

" we just need a knife " Akihiko said.

" not at all, a hammer would do just fine " I said.

" don't break the seal I want it " he replied.

" what no way I would give it to you if it comes off fine anyways " I answered.

"You just said you would use a hammer" he said.

"I changed my mind" I replied looking at the envelope.

We tried using a knife to wedge it off, but even that failed. We sat on the floor for a wile until Akihiko said something that made my brain click.

" I feel like we're stuck in a box man "

" Akihiko you gave me and idea! "
I ran downstairs and went into my Dad's old safe. Akihiko was shocked to see such old and weirdly looking stones and gems. And papers with letters of a different language he had never seen before.

"Hey what language is this?" He asked.

" i don't know, I saw a few but it seems there's more like this below the pile over here." I said moving the pile of papers over to him.

" now where is it" I said to myself digging and digging.

" hey Coshi what's with all of these gems and stuff?" He asked.

" how should I know dude I'm confused as you are. Now help me find a black box or square "
I said.

He tapped in my head and said
"Here you go" I was relived to see  it and packed up everything else into the safe and went back into my room. When we got close to the envelope the black box melted in my hand, and started to run on the floor by itself and went onto the silver seal. We got freaked out and backed away for a few moments, and saw that the seal sucked up the whole black box and was separated from the envelope.

" Coshi go look inside if it" Akihiko said pushing me forward

I bent down and opened it slowly. I had nothing inside.
I was so upset I threw it on the floor in rage. I wanted to know about my father so badly, and to work so hard to see an empty envelope was upsetting and discouraging. I fell to the floor, and I felt my heart drifting away from my body. At that moment I felt like I needed to let go of the hopes I had of finding out who my Father was. It was then I looked at the envelope and begged it to have something for me.

"Give me what my Dad promised me. How dare you hide what is mine. You have to have something, Give it to me now!" I shouted.

Akihiko looked at me arranged and said " dude take it easy your losing your mind"

He came close to me and wanted to cheer me up. But my rage and anger grew, And my heart boiled. He noticed and backed away. When I stopped shouting I felt the connection to the envelope again and a stance pulse or energy took over my body. Everything around me became gray and slow. Akihiko was stuck in place, and I was so confused. A small light came towards me and started to talk in a deep voice.

"Coshi, do not fret. If you came here the information you seek about me and yourself will be answered." It said.

"Dad is that u!?" I asked.

"Hush for a moment, you need to be calm" all your answers will be answered for I am an Artificial intelligence created by your father before he died." It replied. "I am here to help you Coshi"