Last Kiss

I hear my moans echo through the forest as I move my body. His heavy breathing as he feels my body, I can feel him squeeze me gently as our body intertwines with one another. Looking up the sky as I scream to the empty forest, the dark sky and round moon I feel myself shiver at the thought someone from above might be watching. Shifting my thought to my companion almost out of breath from my kisses, oh his eyes that reflects my image and of beautiful sapphire shade such a beautiful gem inside such a gorgeous  body, bulky form and firm muscles not to skinny and not too much muscle on him just right, the shape of his face oh just the sight gives me pleasure the way his jaw line makes his lips look so kissable that being said I just want to kiss his lips, such lips should only touched by me no one else such rough looking lips but once in contact so gentle and soft the moments where our lips touch we chase each other’s lips feeling them, the bridge of his nose gives him a unique feature that makes him stand out from any other man but what excites me is the shade of his skin almost perfect not to dark and not to white almost golden the moonlight makes him look god like in my eyes he looks like his glowing with perfection. 

I feel his body getting hotter and hotter by the second it’s like his body is burning but I can’t blame him even my own body is feeling hot only he can give me such feeling, such pleasure. My mind goes blank and our breath gets heavier and heavier. My mind goes completely blank, I hear myself scream in the break of pleasure as I regain myself. As I look at my companion I see him staring at me and I feel my face blushing. He gives me a light kiss at my nape and in return I kiss him on the forehead. As I see the sun rise I grab my clothes and get dressed and he does the same. Either of us says anything but we hear each other as we rustle into our own clothes. I start to walk away before the sun completely rises then I feel him on my shoulders gently tightening his embrace. His voice as he whispers made me shiver all over just hearing it makes me not want to leave him.

“Don’t go” oh such sweet words making me not want to leave him.

I break his embrace and kiss him on the cheeks then side my lips on to his ear to whisper back in a sweet voice.

“Arson, I’ll be back”

Giving him another kiss but not on the cheeks this time on his lips. I kiss him roughly and force my lips onto his as I do this I close my eyes shut to avoid his seductive gaze.

As I break of the kiss I ran away as fast as I can. The sun is like chasing me and me on the other hand I run away from it. I know the consequences once I touch the sun. long ago when I was a child I disobeyed my mother and went to the meadows alone as I played by myself the sun rose up and I hear my mother screaming for me, quickly grabbing my hand we ran but my leg couldn’t keep up with my mother, she noticed me running out of breath and quickly made me hide under a tree that formed a cave with its roots she covered the hole with her body as the sun reach her, she screams with pain as I see her I cried as she screams her skin turn to coal, I waited until the sun was gone before touching my mother and then once I touched her she crumbled away with the wind.

The sun is reaching the back of my feet. My dress is making it hard to run; I hear my breath getting heavier as I ran. I see my house, a small tower that looks like it’s about to crumble away. Grabbing the rope that was attached to the window above the tower I started to climb. I feel the sun gently burning the skin of my feet, I can’t afford to scream or stop so I keep climbing as fast as I can, as I  climbed into the window I quickly grabbed the blanket on the floor prepared for such a situation and covered myself. I start to calm myself. I stare at my bare feet the heel of my feet is burnt but not that much I feel like someone grabbed a torch and put it on my feet. I can’t walk so I crawl on the floor to get to the sink. I dipped my feet on a bucket of water and I feel pain shooting up my wound. I try to endure such pain and sigh with relief once both my feet is submerged in water.