Prologue

Adrian is a 17 year old young man who always wanted to be a famous actor. He was a son of one of the richest family in their town. Adrian is a clumsy person, but also a Casanova at the same time. Very Erotic person and he is also a type of man that is always careless to his action and because his father decided to not to support him as punishment as later on she met Miho.

Miho is 16 years old, a 3rd-year high school student. She works as a part-time in a local bookstore and doesn't have any experience in relationships. Shortly after her mother died, she leaves her father due to him remarrying another woman. She chose to be independent and learned how to take care of herself. As time goes by she learned to become approachable by others and because of the anime. She also becomes a part-time model, in one of the famous company.

Until One day, while she was in the cemetery with her friends and her dogs, a strange guy approached her side and started crying unexpectedly. Miho was shocked and it seemed that no one noticed him or just didn't bother. While she was staring at the boy beside her, she noticed that he was hiding from someone but then suddenly he stopped and stared at her with a shy face before leaving.

A few weeks later at the birthday of her Childhood best friend Asumi.

"Happy birthday, Asumi Chan" Miho greeted joyfully.

"Arigato Gozaimasu! Onee-chan."

Miho was just enjoying the party when someone took her hand. Confused and a bit shocked, she realized that it was the stranger from the cemetery. But it seemed that the stranger didn't know that it was her hand he was holding and just continued walking fast. It was only until they stopped when he let go and told her that he mistook her for his girlfriend.

There was a moment of silence and Miho could feel the awkwardness between them. It probably showed on her face that she didn't know what was going on, and since she couldn't handle the silence, she spoke up.

"Who are you? Are you freaking crazy? Or are you making fun of me. Tell me because I have no time for a strange person like you. Damn it! " asked Miho. At that moment the silence between them broke but he didn't answer her. Instead, he just looked down and said "Idiot".

"What did you say?! Idiot?!" Then she rolled her eyes. A few moments later while they are in between of a debate, a girl came running towards them. After seeing the two of them, her expression immediately showed her disappointment. She walked towards the guy, raising her hand, and slapped him on the face before running away.

The guy started laughing after a few moments. "Hahahahaha, I knew it!". He held his cheek and left Miho there without explaining anything. Before that he totally crossed over Miho. Miho gets the chance to call him she whispered. "Hey, Mister Stop." Then the strange guy just at her side looks at her and in just a couple of seconds, Miho just punched him in his right eye and the guy got a little bit of surprise by that move, and because of that, he got a very nice souvenir from her.

Miho couldn't seem to forget that day but she didn't let it bother her. "It really doesn't matter. That stranger is just an idiot and nothing more." As if she keeping of reminding herself. Her phone started ringing but she didn't know whose number it was.

From: Unknown

"Payback or else."

------

"What the hell is this!? I'm pretty sure no one has a grudge on me except those mean girls in school but they wouldn't go this far. Well if it's someone's prank it's not a very funny joke."

Until One day their life Change, because of a contract. Miho's mother is a business partner of Adrian's family, and because she was sick and her debts cannot be paid, she signed a contract.

The phone rang one night, and Miho was very tired and lazy. She presses the button of the telephone to know who the one who leaves a message that time is. She got confused so she answered it. The next morning she goes to the place where the location is. She was totally shocked when she knew that the one who called for an urgent meeting is the father of the strange guy that she encountered in the past few days.

They revealed that her family has a debt and she is the one who needs to pay for it. Way back when her mother was still alive, her mother and his father have its own shoe company, but then until they got debts in their business in the family of Adrian. Until they choose to fix the marriage of their daughter and the son of their business partner In order to pay Miho and Adrian needs to be getting married. That's a big trouble for her but; she couldn't escape it at all.

But then, before the wedding, Miho tried to escape it, and until she gets in trouble by another guy. The guy confessed to her, another thing is that she was totally fallen in love with that guy.

If you are Miho, would you rather marry someone who can't love you? Or would you rather let yourself be in love with another guy, and just forget about the debts. Is she on the right man or will she go with the wrong man?