Chapter 4

(a/n: waddup fam its ya girl nagi here back with them nasty fanfics smh. anyways heres a suprise chapter bc ily)

(Third person POV)

"Aaah, that was tiring! My arms and legs are sore!" Umaru groaned.  "But we didn't really do anything?" (Y/N) retorted.

"Says the girl who actually didn't do anything! Unlike some lazy-asses," Umaru scoffed, "I was actually chased around all day by fans. I even recognized some from school! Do you know how embarrassing it would be if they found out who I was??"

"Nope. Probably because I don't have a different identities for school and for my personal life," (Y/N) replied snarkly.

"Alright, alright, that's enough. We're all tired," Taihei butt in at last.  "Hmph, fine!" Umaru pouted, but settled down.

And before the trio knew it, they were in front of the apartment complex.

"Well, I suppose this is goodnight," (Y/N) said. "Aah, goodnight (Y/N)!" Taihei replied while leaning over and kissing the girl on the cheek, blushing slightly.

"Hmph, goodnight," Umaru pouted.

And so, the girl and the siblings separated.

"Aah, home, sweet home" (Y/N) sighed. The girl then took off her coat and noticed something poking out of the pocket.

'Wait, my dealer isn't back from jail yet,' (Y/N) thought curiously.

(Y/N) then took said item out of her pocket and noticed that it wasn't drugs, but instead a note.

'Dearest (Y/N),
    I'm sorry that Umaru is a little bratty today, it's just because her popularity went to her head. Feel free to come over while Umaru's in class tomorrow, maybe we could go out? Oh geez, now I'm getting embarrassed. Anyways, I love you lots. See you soon :)

              ~Taihei'

'Aah, what a cutie!!!' (Y/N) thought. 'He is just the best! What did I ever do to score such a babe?'

And so, with sweet thoughts of what (Y/N) and Taihei may do for their date, the girl fell asleep.

(a/n: whew, that took a while. they'll probably not be anymore of these suprise chapters, so dont get ur hopes up haha. nagi out)