Words: Thirty Nine

"No goal, confused, no clear pathway, redundant daily routine. In short, you feel LOST."

Have you ever felt that your life has been a routine? You think that you have been doing the same thing over and over again, everyday. Noticed that your day seems weird and redundant. Then I have two words for you, YOU'RE LOST.

Whenever you feel that way, that only means that your previous goal has been fulfilled. You somehow lose the taste of living life to the fullest. One of the things that I suggest you do is set up a new goal. Know yourself more.

There is always room for new discoveries. There is always room for improvement. There is always room for a better you. Encourage yourself to learn new things that life can offer. Do not limit yourself to small things. Think bigger.

Never be afraid to go on new adventures. Never be afraid to gain more knowledge. At least once a year you try things you haven't done before. Go to places you haven't been before. Enjoy the wonders of nature.

The world may be small but knowledge goes way bigger than the universe. If a goal is fulfilled there is no reason to stop chasing another. Chase a new goal because God did not forbid us to limit our learning and experience.

~•judzkhie15•~

(please vote and comment)