-2-

Olivia's POV

I got the email back from Team 10 and it said "We thought your application was amazing and we would like to do an online meeting with you at 3:00 pm."

I started to go crazy! Screaming! I couldn't believe I actually had a chance to be apart of Team 10! 

-1 hour later-

I was about to start the Team 10 web chat. Then it started... I saw Nick, Jake, and Tessa. I couldn't believe this was actually happening! We talked for about an hour about business and what I could bring to make Team 10 better. 

Jake's POV

When we started the web chat for a new Team 10 member I was so excited. We definitely needed her in Team 10. She had the subscribers, the talent, the looks, and she was SO cool! We talked for about an hour but, the first few words... SOLD me! I was ready for her to be in Team 10 tomorrow!

-The Next Day-

Jake's POV

I had just sent the email that we wanted her on Team 10 she had 2 days to gives an answer and we needed her to come ASAP!

Olivia's POV

OMG I'm going to be on Team 10!! I had told my mom that I had gotten a place to live and had a job as a creator there. I booked myself a One-Way ticket to LA. Jake said that he would pick me up at the airport! 

This was the beginning of a new life for me!