-6-

Olivia's POV

I changed into something comfy (tbh I tried to be a little sexy)(outfit below)

I walked into my room to see logan staring straight at me. "Watcha staring at Logie?" he then looked away and blushed. Then he helped me unpack into my room.

Logan's POV

I couldn't help staring at her she looked so hot in that top. UGGH. Then I felt a bulge (oh no). "Hey, olive can we take a break and watch a show or something?" i said. "Sure" she said. I couldn't handle it anymore I had to tell her that i liked her i was sure i wanted to tell her. "Wait, Olivia. I need to tell you something." i said. "Yes? What is it?!" she said with a worried look on her face and sat down next to me. "Look, Ive liked you a lot since we met at Vidcon and if you don't like me back and want me to leave I'm..." she interrupted me by kissing me on the lips. "I like you to..." she said her face lit up and then my did the same. I started to kiss her and she kissed back. We had a heated makeup session for 2 minutes. "Do you want to go watch a movie?" I asked. "No, I have a better Idea!" she said and walked to the door and shut it (locked it too) (WARNING SMUT ABOUT TO HAPPEN 16+)

Olivia's POV

I locked the door and got on top of Logan and he started to take off his shirt. "Are you sure about this?" Logan said. "Yes, I love you Logan" I said kissing him. "I love you ... I interrupt him by taking off my shirt (I had no bra on). Then I took off Logan's pants as he started to kiss me up and down my neck leaving a hickie on my neck. He tries to enter my mouth. He squeezes my butt and I let out a little moan and he enters my mouth. "protection?" I ask. Surprisingly he had one. He takes off my underwear and I take off his. I give him a hand job and then put on the condom. He enters me as I try not to moan to loud. He starts thrusting me faster and harder. "L-O-G-A-N" I scream as he covers my mouth. "Im close" he said. "Me too"I said. "LOGAN" I scream again.It felt so good to be loved by someone.

After this he cuddles me. I feel so safe around him. He starts playing with my hair. Then we hear the door open...

a/n- Hi! I hoped you liked that like smut! Im not the best at them but, If you like the smut comment-