Destiny

"Cute. I like it. So,where are you going,Emma?"
"Canada,Toronto."
"Wait,no way!! Me too!"
"Destiny" I say while giving him a shy smile.
"How come you are going to Toronto?"
"Well,I wanted a new start and I got a scholarship to a new school."
"Great,which one?"
"Pine Ridge High School"
"That's where I go too. Okay now I have a reason to look forward to going to school" he says while giving me a smirk and I am trying so hard not to blush.
"This is going to be a good year!"
We spent the whole flight talking. I loved listening to him. He was so captivating and the way his lips moved when he talked was just so..ugh...snap out of it,Emma. You need to pull yourself together!But he is just so ugh,hot. I am now focused on his eyes.They are like a whole new world full of joy.A world I want to discover. Suddenly,I feel an arm shaking me.

"Uhm,Emma,am I boring you"

'Omg,no,sorry. I just tend to zone out sometimes"

"Hahaha!You are very cute!And beautiful.But you already knew that,didn't you?"he said looking at me with those cute puppy eyes.

"Stop it.You are gonna make me blush and I want to act confident in front of you."

"Hahahaha. Oh so I guess we have miss confidence over here.By the way,where are you going to stay?Do you have a place in Toronto?"

"Well,no.But I will find a place to sleep tonight and I will figure out the rest tomorrow."

"Hell no.There is no way in hell I am going to let you do that.I just bought a house in Toronto.You can stay a week,or even more until you find something."

"No,that is just too much to ask.Besides,I barely know you.I mean,you could be a killer and kill me while I sleep."

"Haha,you sure are something different.Kill you?Why would I even what to kill such a beautiful face?"

"Well,I don't know.You are the killer.I don't know your reasons.You should be the one to know why."

"Come on,Emma.It's gonna be fun.And,I promise you I am not gonna kill you."

"Pinky promise?"I said while giving him a cute smile.

"Yeah,pinky promise!"he said while cupping both of my cheeks in his hands.

I blushes a little and I think he noticed too because he had a huge smirk on his face.