Chapter 11

120 veiws!!

Y/N POV
"Y/N where were you I was scared someone hurt you!"
"I was on the dock reading" I looked down at his and my feet. He was wearing his new Converse!!
"Breakfast, lunch.... dinner did you eat anything" he asked me.
"An apple" I mumble
"Are you ok Y/N" he asked lifling my chin with his index finger so he could see my eyes. Truth is I wasent he had been looking at Abby like he looks at me alot more latley.
"Im fine it's just I didn't want to feel like I wad going to throw up today" I lied.
"Your sure?" He asked conserned
"Yup" I said putting on a fake smile. He huggs me before I climp up on the top bunk above Austin because no one wanted to share a bunk with Jorge Me and Tifany decided to get up early to go to the library. I got up at 5: 30 being as quiet as posible and got ready.
I put on a pink long sleeve shirt with jeans with white polka dots on them. With my converse. I write a note and set it on Grifs bed side table and grab my books.I walk to the woodchuck cabin next door and wait for Tifany. We walk to Gladys's cabin and grab the library key she left out for us we walk in return our old books and check out a few other book. I got 3 and Tifany got 4. We walked to the dock Tifany read her books while I wished Griff was there to watch the sun rise with me...