Chapter 19

Parkers POV
"Y/N?" I ask. She must have fallen asleep. I go to move and she groans so I decided to stay still so I didn't wake her up. I wrap my arm around her. Next thing I know all the lights were out and Emily, Carter and Lucy were playing their weekly card game with only their flashlight for light.I must have fallen asleep. Y/N head was resting on my chest and she looked comfortable so I stayed pretending I was sleeping until I acually fell asleep. Again.

Y/N POV
I woke up and looked at the time it was a half an hour after breakfast. I looked up and saw Parker peacefully sleeping next to me I sat up and gently shook him. He didn't wake up so I kissed him on the forehead and climbed down the lader and took my shower. I walked out in my towel.I roll my eyes. He's still sleeping. I grab my outfit and get dressed before grabbing my brush walking in the bathroom and doing my hair in a pony tail.
"Parker you have to get up now"
He groans but I know it was fake because he was smiling.
"PARKER HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AWAKE!"
"Oh just sense you shoke me this morning" he smirked
"Parker!!"
"Dont work when I saw you walk out of the bathroom I buried my face in the pillow." He said throwing the pillow at me.
"You better have!" I pick up my book and slid it in my bag.
"You should go get changed if you want to eat" he jumps up. I shake my head and think that boy and his food. We walk to the cafeteria and Nick puts a tray in front of me.
"I'm uh not really hungry" I say as I watch griff walk in.
"Y/N you have to eat you haven't eated in multiple day's" Parker says grabbing my hands. He lets go of one of my hands and gives me an apple.
"At least eat this" I take the apple from him and he kisses my forehead.