pt3

The two boys laughed and  talked about random things that you tuned out and you talked to Ollie. 

"Hey, could you make me something to eat? Pretty please?"

"Yes poppet! What would you like?"

Smiling you quickly said (insert food) and Ollie bagan preparing it. Then you heard your name in Al's voice, and you started paying attention. 

"Not much of a looker, is she, Al?"

"Shut your mouth."

"So what are you gonna do with her?"

There was a pause. "She's mine now. I will do with her what I want."

"And if she dosen't want what you want?"

Another pause. "She will. Sooner or later."

"Here is your food, poppet!" You looked back over at Ollie, holding a plate of (previously stated food). You nodded and thanked him, then started eating. 

Half way through you paused. "So where do you keep the dead bodies?"

All three heads turned and looked at you. "What do you mean, Doll?" Al said, giving you a warning glare. A warning you ignored.

"You guys aren't all that hard to figure out. If I'm a part of this family now, I should get family privledges. And I've always wanted to see a dead body."

Matt and Al looked at you with surprised expresions, while Oliver just laughed. "Where else? In the basement, dear. Finish eating and I'll take you down there."

Hey, guys. Spoiler Alert, expect a trip to the basement next chapter. And maybe a little bit of murderous rage in the future. 

Also, if you have any plot ideas, let me know. After the basement trip, I'm totally lost. So feel free to help! Oh, and any other people you want me to add in, let me know too. 

Thanks for the support. And maybe the help.

-MaddieMaple