Prologue

{ start this story with this sweet VM }

A big palace, lights were all around. A boy and a girl were standing in front of each other and talking .....

boy- "dont go Nandini! I know that you love me . You don't need to prove it for this, I need you and love you! "

girl- "no Rahul... I love you and this is the biggest fact . And I don't have problem to prove my love.. I swore on myself that I'll prove it"

Boy- (hugged her) "why are you so stubborn?? Now I've buried you in my arms...now I wont let you go from me!! I feel scared if you disappear!!!"

Girl- "am I going forever ? It's for a little period! I'll come back soon"

the girl left boy and slowly leaving him..but their fingers were intertwined with each other and not letting go.. then finally their fingers separated . The girl turned back and  ran away. the boy was staring.

"Camera OFF!!! good job guys!!!! Kabir.. You are doing amazing.... And Ragini.. You are the best actress for all the time!!"

 "ohh!!! feeling so tired... spot boy!! a lemonade please!!!" The girl said settling on a chair.

 spot boy!! a lemonade please!!!" The girl said settling on a chair

suddenly a spot-boy came with lemonade and a parcel..

spotboy-"Ragini Ma'am.. Meri behen apke liye laddoo bheji hai.. woh apki bohut badi fan hai" [ my sister has sent sweets for you, she I a huge fan of yours ]

Ragini smiled and opened the gift box. There were besan ka laddoos, some letters and cards . Ragini smiled and took a ladoo to eat.  then suddenly Kabir came towards her.

Kabir- "arey!! What are you doing ? You are on diet naa?"

Ragini-"oh, yeah..but I can taste a little bite , she sent this for me with love!!"

Kabir- "ok.. accha let's go for a dinner... We'll have some dinner as well as chats!!"

Ragini- "no, later some time! it's midnight already.. now I'm going home.. I'm feeling so tired.. "

Ragini went away.

Kabir- "why god has made you such a beautiful lady?? I wish you could pity the insane lover who is madly in love with you !!!"

 ( Ragini's P.O.V )

I was driving her car .  these guys are such... it's ok..but why they loss their time after me.. Kabir is a very good guy. But if we have something, then it's only in front of camera, not in real life!!!

at 3 am,I came at home, freshen up and slept.

I was sleeping deeply. In dreams, I  was seeing a young man running continuously in darkness. His face seemed very unclear, then everything became blurred.

 it was almost morning. "high heels pe nache toh tu badi jache" my phone was ringing.

 I woke up fast and received the call

 I woke up fast and received the call. It was my best friend, Kiara, a super model .

 It was my best friend, Kiara, a super model

Me- "ahh...hell..hello!!! Kiara" (stammered in sleepy voice]

Kiara- "what happened babe? I'm calling you since 15 freaking minutes!!! Why are you not listening?? Heyy, tu Sick to nahi hai na?" [are you sick]

Me- "ufff....I'm feeling hangover. And again that disgusting dream!!!"

Kiara- "come on yaar..dream is dream only..don't worry, get up and have a coffee, you will feel better .."

Me- "hmm..you know yesterday i was continuously shooting till 14 hours... So tired!"

Kiara- " sorry... I disturbed you! But, listen... Are you prepared for the evening naa? "

Me- "evening? What's the occasion? anyone's birthday party or something?"

Kiara- "offo. You have gone lost by the working stress... how can you forget yaar?? tonight is Nikita's engagement party yaar with famous businessman Aditya Singhania!!"

Me- "oho..shit!! It slipped from mind yaar.. I've actually forgotten everything in the stress... ok, I'll be prepared ..see you in evening!!!"

Kiara- "yeah, see you janu!!! bye "

Me- "shut up yaar..stop being drama queen!"

I cut the call and remained sat on bed. I held her head
 Urgh...this headache.

I message Sahil to come over and join me for the party. Oh sorry I forgot to tell , Sahil is my another best friend from childhood. We share an amazing bonding.

Now I can't wait more, I laid down again and started to get into a deep sleep.

So, hi this is Ragini Malhotra!
I live in a apartment in a huge building near sea . I work 24/7 and hardly get time to come back home. But above all I love my work, it's my dream and passion. Otherwise I had to settle myself in USA with business  along my parents and brother. I don't want to go there, I said them clearly whatever i would do, I'll do in my own country India, I feel peace here.

I'm happy with my daily life. Having a great life with Acting, promoting, meeting,shooting, holiday trips,parties,functions,friends and all. This year, I've turned 25 . My family is so far away from me, but I communicate with them everyday .

Money, fame, wealth, stardom , prosperity nothing has shortage in her happy life . But somewhere i feel like something is not done, still incomplete.
Maybe my life , my heart wants something from me, without that I'm not complete! But what is the thing , i  don't find the answer and don't want to discover also!
..........

But will fate will let her go so easily? Will it plot something to change her life? It will be served to her unexpectedly one day . About that, she is still unaware.