chapter 2

We were driving down Sunset Boulevard to get on the highway. This girl was really starting to get on my nerves, how can you think about someone so much and have never even met them. It was driving me crazy!

"Hey, what's up with you?" Joe asked with a smirk on his voice.

"Yeah, you've been quiet ever since we got on the bus. Are you alright man?" Kevin added with more concern in his voice.

One of the downsides to having 3 brothers is that they always know when you're upset, and then they never leave you alone about it until you tell them what's really going on.

"Yeah. Fine. just thinking about how this tour's gonna go". I said, hoping that would get them off my back and not find out what was really going on.

 But even I knew that they were going to figure it out sooner or later, and I started to think about what I would say if they asked me again, or worse... if they figured it out.

We finally arrived at the airport just 30 minutes later, but it felt like an hour with my brothers staring and watching me carefully the whole way there. By now I felt like my head was going to explode.

I was just starting to think about her again when 'thankfully' my brother threw a bean bag at my head and brought me back to the here and now.

"Dude, what's wrong with you? You're putting a damper on this tour. If you don't start talking, I'm going to take whatever it is in your hand out and make you tell us what's going on inside that little head of yours". Joe said frustrated.

"No you won't" was all I said.

"And what makes you think I won't" he said with humor in his voice.

"I know you won't because Kevin already knows why I'm so quiet, and he's not going to let you make this harder for me" I replied with annoyance in my voice.

Joe didn't say anything after that, he just gave Kevin a look that clearly said 'You traitor'.

Then silence followed while we loaded on to our private jet.