A New Addition

It was a quiet day in Storybrooke. The birds were chirping, the wind was blowing slightly, the flowers blooming. It was a normal spring day.

Belle Gold sat in her living room by the window with her husband, Rumplestiltskin. She looked down at her stomach, it looked as if the baby was about to pop out any second, and it was.

She was nine months pregnant, she didn't expect the baby to come tomorrow, especially not today. She was very scared about everything, she knew Rumple was too. He didn't want to fail this one like he did Bae.

Belle looked out the window as the wind moved the leaves around the yard, blowing the branches. She wasn't aware of the water running down her leg until it reached her knee.

"Rumple," she said as water fell down her leg. As her heart raced she grabbed his hand and looked at him, scared to death.

"The baby is coming." he finished her sentence. With shaking hands he helped her up and towards the front door. He was scared, he really was.

Belle groaned in pain and squeezed her eyes shut. Rumple helped her into the car and shut the door, climbing in through the other side. He started the car and she let out a deep breath.

"Let's do this," she said and leaned back in her seat. "Let's deliver our baby."

// I know this chapter was short, I promise they'll get longer! Thanks for reading! //