Kowareta Ai [Broken Love]

Author's Note: Hello, welcome to Broken Love, This is classified as NC-17, so please heed this warning. This fic will contain MPreg (male pregnancy), Rape/Mentions of Rape, Yaoi (gay relations, manxman, boyxboy). Sorry for any mistakes, I am typing this from my phone. Thank you. *bows*

Chapter 1: Uchiha

  He was waiting.

For the past two days he has been waiting...watching. Just for that one moment to grasp his chance, and this was it.

Naruto had been training for the last four hours by himself in the early morning light. Even before it was time to train with his newly reunited Team 7 . Sneaking out of his small apartment just to get that bit of extra time to practice. To say the least he was exhausted, he had exactly thirty minuets before it was time to meet his team. Currently he was resting up against a tree sleeping, eyes closed, and defenseless.

'Perfect' thought the cloaked figure who was currently sitting on a branch above the blonde. In one graceful move he jumped from his perch, landing right infront of his prey; Naruto. He carrassed the side of said blonde's cheek, feeling the smooth tan, wisker marked cheeks under his hardened flesh.

Upon doing so, Naruto stirred from his exhaustion filled slumber. He only realised that someone was leaning in his face when he opened his blurry eyes and saw blood red ones.

'What...What is he doing here?' the boy thought 'This cant be right?!' "What do you want with m-me Itachi?" The blonde stated; straining the name of said man carassing his cheek. 'Wait a minuet. He's touching my....cheek? And why is he so close?!' he roared in his head.

"Bingo" the ravenette said with a devilish smirk on his lips.

"W-What...?" the blonde was honestly dumbfounded. He searched Itachi's eyes, only seeing lust and..
was that love?

"You asked me what I wanted," he stated simply "and I want you." Itachi placed a hand on Naruto's chest, he soon felt the once soft thumping of Naruto's heart rate pick up to an erratic one.

"W-w-w-" he stuttered helplessly.

"What's wrong Naru-chan? Can't speak?" he laughed manicly and soon grabbed him quickly, tossing him over his shoulder.

Narito screamed and kicked, he was terrified, no, more than terrified! "Let me go!" he cried. Naruto couldn't even remember any jutsu at the moment, this is why Sasuke calls him a 'dobe'.

"Sorry my little kitsune, that will not be happening for a while" he felt Naruto stop moving "Well, not until I get my well deserved release"

"What...?" Naruto questioned.

"I'm going to fuck you Naru-chan!" he said almost happily.

"N-No...please let me go!" he started to struggle once more.

"You have no choice in the matter. I chose you and as the saying goes 'What an Uchiha wants," his features darkened "an Uchiha gets.'"
The blonde went ridged again thus stopping his squirming.

'Oh dear Kami-sama, let me be saved!' he sent a silent prayer out.

Little did the Uzumaki know that Kami-sama had other plans for him. In more ways than Naruto would like.

Itachi felt no struggle as he went deeper into the woods, the early morning light creating sort of a path that lead him to a clearing. He laid Naruto down in which he soon straddled his slim hips. He began ripping off the blonde garments, making no noise as he did so. Soon he was only left to face Itachi's massive cock and his own flacid one.

"It's a good thing you are not struggling Naruto. If you were to struggle, you would have some nasty cuts and bruises." He ran his hands down Naruto's naked chest. "Just relax and enjoy"

Naruto moved his glassy eyes away from Itachi's blood red ones. 'Why...?'

Itachi leaned down and capture his supple lips into a chaste kiss. Itachi was becoming restless and wanted to claim Naruto quickly.

He placed his cock near the unprepared virgin entrance. Naruto's eyes snapped back to look at him, pleading him with his eyes, and when his eyes didn't work he used his voice.

"No, please. Please stop Itachi-nii-san!" Naruto cried resorting back to his younger years when Itachi was still a brother to him.

Itachi ignored his pleas and pushed his member in ever so slightly through Naruto's tight ring of muscles. All before he viciously thrust in to the hilt.

Naruto let a scream rip through his throat as he let his head fall back. He looked up to see an ink bird circling above the trees.

'No! Sai!' he thought as the man started at a quick pace. 'Please, don't see me!' "P-Please!" he yelled up to the bird "Please don't look! G-Go away Sa-SAI!"

Itachi looked up following the blonde's crystal blue eyes. He saw what the blonde was seeing; the ink shinobi.

'Hmm...' Itachi thought 'This could get interesting.' Itachi moved quickly before suddenly spilling his seed into the boy. Itachi pulled out and stood up taking out a kunai, just as Naruto's eyes fluttered closed from pain and exhaustion. Itachi smirked and kneeled down.

"I'll come for you soon, my kitsune." he then began to carve something onto his chest. He stood up, admired his work, and left.

What was left carved onto his chest was one character;

Uchiha