Death by Affair

In the eyes of a loving man, a woman is worth more than the riches, merits and pride.
But in the eyes of a woman playing an affair, the lust of the flesh is worth more than any man.

This is the dark story of Erick Carter who succumbed to despair and depression. An ex-militia and prominent man of an elite society of lawyers. He achieved numerous merits not only in the paramilitary field but also his accomplishments as a lawyer. He handled cases of renowned personalities in the Hollywood industry. He was known to have a keen sense of justice. A formidable critical prodigy of law and an extraordinary prosecutor.

Unknown to many, he had a secret relationship with one of the Hollywood's sweetheart, Catherine Monroe. Their whirlwind romance started in summer when Eric handled the case of the multi-millionaire tycoon Stephen Jobs as his lawyer while Catherine was part of the jury.

'Hi there!' greeted by the beautiful superstar to him.

'Thy beauty hath captured mine,' Erick replied smilingly.

Amidst the rumored coquetry to all her leading men and high ranking officials, Erick pursued Catherine. At first, they had a rollercoaster-kind-of relationship. Everything was great- love life, financial and career. Their intimate dates could go from a simple dining in Sublimotion, a check-in at The Boulders, playing a poker game in Las Vegas and a jet ride to Constance Moofushi in Maldives. Since summer isn't over, Erick brought Catherine to go skinny dipping in Bali, Indonesia. She is wearing a two-piece red bikini, a Gucci shades and smoking a menthol-flavored cigar while drinking a martini.

'Honey, could you put a sunblock cream on my skin while massaging my back?' her sweet, intoxicated voice is inviting.

'Sure. How can I resist such beauty? The heaven had fallen for me to behold and love.' Erick put a little cream on his hands, rubbed it together and gently spread it on her porcelain skin.

'You're such a romantic, naughty bastard... I love you!' Catherine intimately expressed.

'I love you too,' as he gently kisses her neck, her shoulder and her hand. Erick started massaging her in a gentle presses and hard taps. 'How do you feel? Is this good?' As he is reaching the sides of her abdomen.

'Yeah, I like it!' Catherine pulled down her shades a little, secretly glancing at a guy in front of them, wearing a black loose trunk while checking his body and his bulge. She pouted her lips in what she saw.

They are living the luxurious life. But fame and fortune comes with a price. Despite their fairy tale depiction of their love story, Catherine manages to have a few rendezvous behind Erick. She is like Delilah, so alluring, so deceptive and so cunning, while Erick is like Samson where at the end, he was the dud. He is the pivotal hero of order. She is the quintessential image of hidden harlotry.

Then came General Markizo Presley. A young democrat; valiant; sweet; handsome aristocrat; highly favored; military achiever; pompous-but-lackey-of-the-mass and a hero of servitude. He adored Catherine when he first saw her at one of her event in Las Vegas. It was a love at first sight. He didn't know about the relationship between Erick and Catherine, so he courted her. Everyday, he would go visit Catherine. He asks her for dates and night-outs but Catherine declines. She knew that Erick might have the intuition by now.

'What's the real score between you and this Markizo guy?' Erick asking one night while they are at a fancy restaurant in Manhattan.

'A suitor? Don't mind him,' as Catherine sliced a small piece of her steak and nibbled it.

As time passes, Markizo keep on courting her. By this time, he already knew the real score between the two. Catherine's affection is gradually changing. Her feeling towards Erick is diminishing. Markizo's enticement is affecting her, to a point where his scent is arousing her femalehood. His masculine voice is awakening her carnal desires. The same sensation she once had with Erick when they were at the beginning of their relationship.