Chapter 6-Well,this is awkward.

Ryan's Pov

I woke up with a big yawn,feeling happy and refreshed.

'Aw man,I haven't slept like this in years!'I thought to myself as I tried to stretch but soon noticed I couldn't.

I had arms wrapped around my waist,making it pretty hard to move.I followed the arms to its owner and I saw Felix wrapped around in my blanket.His head was pretty close to mine and my blush could be noticed from two miles away.I tried to move but I noticed that our legs where tangled together,making me blush even harder.

''Umm,Pewds?''I said trying to wake him up.I shoved him a little making the blanket fall off his chest a bit.

He had no shirt on.

I didn't either.

Fuck.

''Felix?''I shook him a bit harder.He just groaned and held me even closer.I grew stiff and just let him.

''Ryan...''He moaned.

My eyes grew wide as I looked up to him.

He snuggled closer to me and smiled in his sleep.It was hopeless to move now,so I just closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him.

'Being honest,I don't mind at all...'

Pewd's dream

My ribs hurted like hell and I could hardly breath.Cry had come half an hour ago and beat me to a pulp.I asked him again and again why he was doing this and all he said was:

''Because you're in my world now.''

I layed there,hopeless and hurt.

Goddammit,even breathing hurt.I rolled on to my back since I was laying on my side to see if that helped the pain go down.

It didn't.

I let out a long breath and I saw the door open from the far corner of the room I was in.

Cry came in and I whimpered,not ready for another beating.He might be small but dam,can he pack a punch.

He ran towards me and dropped on his knees.He lifted me to his lap and moved some strands of my hair away from my face.

''Fe-Felix?Wha-What happened?''He asked almost in tears.

I wanted to tell him that it was all his fault.That he did this to me.But other than having no breath to tell him,his tears were the only thing I was concentrated in.

He didn't have his mask like when he came in and beat me.Come to think of it,his veins and eyes weren't as noticeable as before.They weren't glowing.

He leaned in and kissed my for head and somehow,the pain lifted.

He moved to go,but I needed the pain to go.I caught him halfway and kissed him.The pain left entirely after sometime but I didn't stop.

I moaned and tangled my hands in his hair.

''Cry...'' I moaned.

He rested his forehead on mine and pecked my lips.

''Its Ryan,remember?''He said with a sad smile.

I put myself on a sitting position and wrapped my arms around his waist,he wrapped his arms around my neck.

''Ryan.'' I said as I leaned in so our forehead were touching.

He smiled and kissed me.

''Felix...''He moaned.

And then-