My First Day at Fukurodani Academy (Part 2)

"(y/n)-chan! (y/n)-channnn!! (y/n)-channnnnnnn!!! Are you listening to me??" whined Kou.

"Bokuto-san, please stop annoying your cousin." 

"Huh?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the deep and unfamiliar voice.

"Gomen Kou I wasn't listening." I said as I turned to face the owner of the voice.

And the person I turned and saw was easily the most beautiful boy I've ever seen in my entire life.

He had short, messy black hair that seemed to be soft to touch. Mesmerizing gun metal blue eyes. Long, black lashes that any girl would kill to have. And a pair of thin lips that are pressed together as if he's in deep thought.

As I gradually regained my focus back to reality, I realized that I've been staring at the beautiful stranger for a considerably long period of time.

I then felt a wave of delicious heat slowly being crept onto both of my cheeks when I found the boy staring back at me while studying my features carefully.

Quickly, I averted my gaze from him and instead onto the black cemented floor, as if the black pavement suddenly caught my interest.

But what I didn't know was that the stranger looked away with his cheeks dusted with the slightest shade of pink.

And, of course, Kou didn't have the slightest clue of what just happened and continued talking.

"Hey, hey, hey! Let me introduce you guys to each other, since you're both second years!" as he took hold of each of our shoulders and placed his hand on top of them.

"Akaashi! This is (f/n)-chan, my cousin! And (f/n)-chan, this is Akaashi, the team setter!"

"Akaashi Keiji, yoroshiku." Akaashi said while holding out his hand expectantly.

"K-kochirakoso yoroshiku onegaishimasu..." I replied shyly as I hesitantly took his large hand in mine.

When I looked up, my (e/c) orbs met with his metal blue eyes that seem to pierced through my soul. We then smile at each other, and I released his hands from mine.

I couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment when I disconnected our hands.

He had such warm hands... 

"Ne, ne, (f/n)-chan?" Kou asked.

"Yeah?"

"What club are you going to join this year?"

I wondered for a moment and replied, "Volleyball."

"REALLY?!?! THAT'S AWESOME!! WE CAN TOTALLY PRACTICE TOGETHER!!" yelled Kou with animated stars in his eyes.

"Well, no thanks." I said with a monochrome tone.

"EEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" screamed the owl as his expression changed to the one that looked similar to when I poured cold water over him.

"B-b-bu-"

"Kou, you have crazy stamina and I can't possibly keep up with you. In fact, I don't think any ordinary person can." I interrupted.

"That is true Bokuto-san." said Akaashi.

"Akaaaaashi! You're supposed to say, 'That's not true.' in this kind of situation!"

I giggled slightly as Akaashi-kun and Kou contined to bicker back and forth talking about seemingly useless things, and thought.

Maybe this year at Fukurodani wouldn't be so bad!