Happy Birthday to You

"OK, guys, let's sing happy birthday to our friend and my lady Ari. Ready, 1 2 3." said Roy. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Ari, happy birthday to you." sang Jino and his friends as Mac placed Ari's birthday cake on the other table while they smile and watch Ari. "Make a good wish, Ari." said Jino.

Ari starts thinking and then blows out her candles and sparklers, Jino and his friends applauded and cheered as Ari cheered along. Everyone get slices of Ari's birthday cake, Maru turned on the radio.

After they ate their slices of Ari's birthday cake, they began to do the apple bobbing challenge. "Ari, are you ready to do the apple bobbing challenge?" said Mac. "I am, but first, I gotta take my pink peacock feathered earrings off before I play, so they won't get wet." said Ari. "OK." Said Mac.

Ari takes her pink peacock earrings off, she puts them in her pink bag, and zips the bag back up. She put her bag in the locker and goes back to the apple bobbing challenge. "OK, I'm ready." said Ari. "OK, 1, 2, 3. GO!" said Mac.

Ari began to play the apple bobbing game with Jino, while everyone is cheering for their friends. Caia went to go use a bathroom while they are playing the apple bobbing game.

Ari got 12 apples to collect in the basket, Jino has 7 of them. Ari won the apple bobbing game, everyone cheered.

After the apple bobbing game, they began to do the soul train line dance to "Take Your Time" by SOS Band. Ari and Roy danced together in a Soul Train Line, Jino dance in a Soul Train Line after them, Mac and his wife after Jino, and then Marie and Maru dance after them.