The Lie Detector Test: 3 Lie Detectors and the Thief

Jino is the first person to do the lie detector test, Mac strapped Jino into the lie detecting chair, and Mac turned the lie detector machine on.

"So, Jino, did you steal Ari's pink peacock feathered earrings?" said Mac. "No." answered Jino, bravely. "Do you know who stole Ari's earrings?" said Mac. "No." answered Jino. "Do you see anyone steal the earrings?" said Mac. "No." said Jino. Jino had been cleared while doing the lie detector test, he was telling a truth. Mac stopped the lie detector test, he printed out Jino's results. Mac unstrapped Jino from the chair, Jino leaves the lie detector room, and then went back to his seat. "Roy, you're next." said Mac. Roy stood up from his seat. "I hope you're telling a truth." said Jino. "I hope so, too." said Roy. "Keep your fingers crossed." said Maru. "OK." Said Roy as he go in the lie detector room.

Roy is the second person to do the lie detector, as he go in the lie detector room, and Max strapped him into the chair. Mac resumed the lie detector machine by turning it on.

"Roy, did you steal Ari's pink peacock feathered earrings from her bag?" asked Mac. "No." answered Roy. "Do you know who stole Ari's earrings?" asked Mac. "No." answered Roy. "Do you see anyone steal Ari's earrings?" asked Mac. "No." answered Roy.  

Roy also tells a truth on three lie detector questions. Mac stopped the lie-detector machine, unstrapped Roy, and Roy is also clear and goes back to his seat. "Caia, you're next." said Mac's wife.

Caia is the third and final person to do the lie detector, she takes a deep breath. Mac strapped her into the lie detector chair, he turned on the lie detector machine. 

"So, Caia, did you steal Ari's pink peacock feathered earrings from her bag?" asked Mac. "No." said Caia. The lie detector chair shocks Caia, revealing that she is telling a lie and is Ari's thief. "Do you know where Ari's earrings were?" asked Mac. "No." said Caia. 

The chair shocks Caia again, she is telling a lie again. Mac stopped the lie detector, unstrapped Caia, and she goes back to her seat. Mac printed out Roy's lie detector results and Caia's. Mac was shocked to see Caia's lie detector questions were incorrect and she has failed.