Chapter 7 Point, Aim,Shoot

*Morning Comes Hoshi Wakes Up Gets Ready Taking A Shower Wears His Uniform Walks To Dino's Room* Wake Up Lee Chan~~

*Dino Cutely Wakes Up* Oki I'm Up Hoshi~~

*Hoshi Smiles Walks To The Kitchen Makes Breakfast While Dino Takes A Shower Wears His Uniform Both Eat Breakfast Wash There Dishes Brush There Teeth Walkimg To School*

*They Finally Enter Dino Hugs Hoshi* Annyeong Hoshi~~*Bows Smiling Runs To Class With DK*

*Hoshi Smiles Hugs Dino* Annyeong Love You Dino~*Bows Walking To The Lockers Meeting The Rest And Bows*

The8's POV
*In The Morning*
*The8 Wakes Up Jun And BamBam All Take A Shower Wear There Uniforms Jun Makes Breakfast All Eat Brush There Teeth Walking To School*

The8:BamBam Today Jun And Me Have To Go Somewhere Important. You Have To Stay Home Alone Today Ok??

BamBam: Oki But You'll Come Back Right??

Jun:Of Course We Wouldn't Leave Someone Adorable As You.

*BamBam Smiles* Oki But Can You At Least Walk Me Home??

The8: We Will But Then We Have To Leave Ok??

BamBam: Oki

*They Finally Enter School BamBam Hugs The8 And Jun* Annyeong Hyungs Luv You~~*Runs To Class*

*The8 Hugs BamBam Smiling* Annyeong BamBam *Smiles*

*Jun Hugs BamBam* Annyeong BamBam Luv You Too*Smiles*

*Both Walk To The Lockers Meeting The Others Bowing Good Morning*

KyungSoo: We Won't Be Hanging Out With Choi Sung Cheol As Much At School Today.

WonWoo: Right

The8: Where Is He??

Sehun: His At The Bathroom. Trying To Avoid Our Pretty Faces.

Vernon: If We All Agree Mine Is More Bootyful. Like People Want This *Shows His Whole Body Like A Model*

V: You Mean Nightmares Right??

*All Laugh*

Kai: I Can't Wait To Get Out All This.

NamJoon: Stressing Out??

Kai: Yep

Kyungsoo: I'm Satan But We Are Black Scorpions Come On Now.

The8: That's The Spirit.

Jun: We Got This.

*Vernon With A Wig Looking At The Window*

WonWoo: Someone Please Help This Child.

Vernon: Oh Romeo, Romeo Where Are You That I Don't See You*Looks At The Wall*

Sehun: Not In The Wall For Sure.

Vernon: Oh Romeo Please Appear.*Still Looking At The Wall*

*V Throws A Plastic Bug At The Wall*

*Vernon Looks At The Plastic Bug* Oh Romeo You're So Ugly.... I Think You Need Jesus

*All Laughing Hard*

*MeanWhile S.Coups Stressed Out Comes Out Of The BathRoom Bumps Into JeongHan's Shoulder*

*S.Coups Bows* Mianhae....I Wasn't Looking..Mianhae(I'm Sorry)

*JeongHan Smiles* Its Okay

*(Use Slow Motion)S.Coups Smiles At JeongHan Walks Away JeongHan Smile Fades As S.Coups Winks At Him And Blushes While Seeing S.Coups Walk Away*