0. 1

Erika's POV: It was the first day being a "married" couple. It was weird to be honest. Going along with the whole marriage thing is weird but i'm just going with it. I never really thought of Jake as more than a friend and now he's my "husband" its all just a crazy thing to just think about. 

I grabbed all my makeup and headed to the bathroom. I was about to begin my makeup when I got a facetime call from Jake. "hey honey. how's your day going?" Jake asked as I looked through my makeup bag. "its good. how's yours" I said looking up at him. "it's good. I just called to check up on you. you know.. making sure you don't need anything" He said vlogging.

"nope. I'm good" I said smiling." okay.well I'm here with Ethan" he said turning the camera. "hey Ethan." I said. " he's salty because i stole his girl" He said making me giggle. " but anyways are you doing your makeup?" he asked turning the camera back at himself. "yeah" I said moving my hair to the side. "you look beautiful already" He said causing me to smile. "awwww thank you"I said grabbing my curling iron.

"well i'll be home soon honey" He said. "okay well bye Jake" I said smiling as I hung up. I put some music on and then started doing my makeup. It didn't take that long to do so when I was done I went over to tessa's room. She was laying in her bed on her phone. "yo hey T" i said laying next to her.

"isn't it weird? the whole marriage thing"She asked throwing her phone on the bed next to her. "yeah. I mean i love Jake but it's just crazy to think about how quickly things changed" I said. we talked for a while and then I went downstairs to check my sub count.

"honeyy i'm homeee" I heard jake scream. He walked over to us. "sorry i'm not use to that yet" I said smiling. He was vlogging of course. He leaned over and kissed me and the forehead. cute. "you guys are still doing this shit" Nick shouted. "he doesn't like jerika" I said to the vlog.

He kissed my forehead again and then grabbed my hand looking directly at nick trying to make him mad. Tessa came and the boys were trying to get nick angry. to show how much they loved us they spray painted a heart with our ship names on the wall. the house manager is going to mad.

Tyler and mad came over and gave us marriage advice and gave us gifts. after the crazy eventful day we had the boys and I went to the gym. After that I showered and then laid to bed. I may be catching feelings for Jake.