0. 3

Erika's POV: I woke up to Jake telling me we were going to Hawaii. "you're joking" I said kind of pissed off at the fact that he had woke me."no like we're actually going." He said. This has to be a prank. I mean he was holding a camera so it was hard to tell.

"the flight is actually almost leaving" He said. I don't have time to pack. "why didn't you tell me so I could pack" I said throwing in my clothes. "I wanted it to be a surprise I mean it is our honeymoon and we can have some alone time" he said looking at me through the camera.

"that's sweet Jake but why aren't you packing" I said kind of panicking at how rushed everything felt. "oh I already packed everything yesterday" He said grabbing his suitcase that was next to his side of the bed.

I quickly packed my things and put one of my hoodies on. (always plug) then we drove to the airport. We made it to the flight on time and were waiting for the plane to go when I saw a familiar guy coming in. "is that uncle kade" I asked looking at jake. " I was looking for my seat and I guess I sit here" He said sitting next to us.

I glared at jake. I LOVE uncle kade. I really do but there's just never really a time where it's just jake and I.  I kind of wanted it to just be us. " I didn't tell anyone about the flight. how did you know?" Jake asked vlogging.

"it's the honeymoon jake" Uncle Kade said smiling. I just accepted the fact that he's coming with us whether we like it or not so why not make it fun. When the plane landed I was still tired but we had plans so we were going to do them. I took out my vlog camera and updated where we were.

Jake rented a car and made a stop for some energy drinks. We ended up at the beach and saw Ethan there which was fun.. Jake and I did a cute montage and then we ended both or volgs and just enjoyed the moment. I love vlogging but sometimes it's just better to turn off the camera and see it how it is.