1

Drew

Another typical Friday: Practice at 2:30, Class at 4, and then party at the Frat house until who knows when.

It was already 3:30, so I was probably going to be late to class again. Who cares besides the professor? I'm just here to play hockey and make it to the big show. Coach Dibs was the only one who'd get upset about grades but he'd never discipline anyone for it.

I ended up barley making it to class on time, thank god. Trey always saved me a spot in the back of the lecture hall so we could just mess around the whole period. We haven't taken notes all semester yet we're passing so it's cool with me.

After class I headed back to my apartment that I shared with Ryan to chill and play some Xbox before we headed out in a few hours. Ryan, my defensive partner, was the only guy up for a long night with me. My older teammates never cared for parties, but that was only because they're not down for a good time. Ever. They always try and tell me "it'll get you in trouble one day" or the classic "you're going to get benched for doing things like that". But until that day comes, I'm going to keep doing me. Ryan and I have been going to parties all freshman year and we decided to do it again this year.

I woke up Saturday with the worst headache and just needed some food. Typical hangover probably. At least I'll have all weekend until I get back to Monday again.