chapter 2

My head hurts (TT_TT)
But it was worth it
___________________________________
  Eren quickly walked away. His face was now noticeably red from the encounter with the black haired waiter. He didnt know why but his heart was beating uncontrollably. Eren took deep breaths hoping that would calm him down, unfortunately it didn't quite help, his slow breathing was quickly raplaced by quick panicked short breaths.

"I-i can't breath, ahhh"
He wobbled his way towards the nearest wall and placed both hands to keep his balance.

A strange sweet aroma filled the air making the boy struggle to keep himself from fainting.

Sweat was quickly making its way down his face and his vision was becoming slightly blurry. 'whats happening to me, god it hurts like hell'

Eren looked around, he panicked at the sight of the small blond running towards him with a concerned look on his face.

Eren struggled to keep his balance when he was hit with a stronger smell. It was overwhelmingly sweet. Eren backed away and accidentally bumped into someone making him fall.

"Eren are you ok?! Let me help y--"
Eren stood up "I-Im fine, im just not feeling well-- please dont follow me!"
Eren sprinted towards the door leaving aramin in a state of shock.

'ugh i gotta get home, it smelled so.... Goo-- no no s-stop this is bad what is happening to me...'

--------------------------------------------------------------        ~time skip~

Brought to you by school

Because THE MORE YOU KNOW!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Eren was surprised to see the door open revealing several pices of damaged furniture, holes on the walls, and a strange green liquid scattered around the floor.

There was an aweful smell making him gag. "W-whats that smell? DAD, are you here?"

Eren made his way towards the kitchen fortunately his headache was now gone and his vision had returned to normal.

'I have a bad feeling about this i should grab a knife just in case....where are you grisha...'

Eren opened a small box and took out the knife. It was small but it would do. Eren turned around, loud steps could be heard, he pointed the knife towards the door.

"Who's there!?"
"My my who do we have here, if it isnt my baby boy" grisha had a small syringe that contained the strange green liquid from before and a small whiskey botle. He looked sick.

"Dad.. What are you doing...?" grisha laughed making the smaller male flinch and back away a few steps. "Im giving you your big birthday present!"

Grisha widened his arms "come here son!" grisha took a few steps foward but stoped when he noticed eren glaring at him with the knife now pointed at him.

"Step away dad your not thinking right , what's wrong with you?!"
Grisha trew the botle of whiskey next to the boy. A loud band was heard and small pieces of glass where scarred on the floor.

"Shut up! Its all your fault, because of you your mother died!!" erens eyes widened, tears where threatening to fall at any second but he tried to hold them back." Now do what i say before you regret it"

Grisha pointed at the syringe "You see this, its the only way you can pay me back, it will make you the strongest one of our kind"

"What do you mean by our ki--"
"Iv been working on this ever since your mom died, now its show time, come Now!"

Eren was now shaking uncontrollably. "No! Your not making any sence, answer me damn it, what do you mean by our kind?!?"

It was silent for a few seconds until grisha chuckled and walked away. He then came back with a small black haired girl, she looked around the same age as eren. The girl didnt make a single facial expression, it was as if she was in deep sleep.

Grishas eyes had turned a dark shade of red. "Just watch" grisha turned towards the girl and pulled her hair revealing her tender neck "

Eren gulped, before he could say anything grisha bit her neck. He was dumbfounded, "w-what the hell?? Let her go!"

Eren ran towards the two and hit grisha in the face making him release the girl. Blood was making its way down her neck. Eren unconsciously liked his lips. The sent of the sweet blood was overwhelming making him feel dizzy. He looked up at the mirror and was horrified by the sight.

His eyes where red and fangs where now visible. "W-what the hell?" eren shook his head ' No ill worry about that later, shes my first priority now'

Eren grabed her hand " hurry up and run dont stop until you get help! Go!" the girl, who looked confused after regaining conciseness, quickly stood up and ran. Eren turned around. He was surprised to not see grisha. 'The girl!' he turned around and heard a crack.

"No no no you didnt have to kill her! You sick bastard!" eren sprinted towards the door but was slammed onto the wall.

"Stupid kid" he was hit several times and was now unable to move. Then grisha inserted the syringe into the erens arm. "Ill see you soon". Eren was put in deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------- yay i finished
I hope yall enjoyed it
Bye~~/(*3*)/